lifewithjadeedwards #5 Beige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her first labour was that traumatic and has clearly left her mental health in tatters for this impending birth why does she not have a birth plan in place to help ease these worries? I can’t feel sorry for her.
I was induced with my 3rd at 37 weeks because he had stopped growing and it was horrendous but it got him here safe and healthy surely that is every mums goal?
Jade just seems like she wants a story to tell after the birth so will refuse any intervention at all to get baby here!

Reactions: 1
She’s going to do exactly the same as her previous birth. She’s 40 weeks now isn’t she? She going to refuse intervention and complain it was traumatic again

Reactions: 4
41 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will seriously have to bite my tongue when she comes on talking about her second traumatic birth

Reactions: 6
You can bet if anything was to happen to either of them in any capacity, She will blame the NHS.
I sincerely hope that they both come through this safe and well, but you’re bang on with this. She is incapable of any personal accountability.

Reactions: 1
I sincerely hope that they both come through this safe and well, but you’re bang on with this. She is incapable of any personal accountability.
Oh so do I, as annoying as she is, id never wish any harm on her or her baby.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure in Wales, on your 2nd pregnancy you are offered a sweep at 41 weeks.
im pretty sure that’s what my midwife told me leading up to due date. She came at 38 weeks fortunately, but I’m sure it’s a sweep at 41 weeks and not 40 weeks like 1st pregnancy. Wonder if she’s taken the sweep!

I’m sure in Wales, on your 2nd pregnancy you are offered a sweep at 41 weeks.
im pretty sure that’s what my midwife told me leading up to due date. She came at 38 weeks fortunately, but I’m sure it’s a sweep at 41 weeks and not 40 weeks like 1st pregnancy. Wonder if she’s taken the sweep!
Let's take a wild guess

• Haha
Reactions: 3