lifewithjadeedwards #5 Beige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll disappear for months and months like she did when river was born

Reactions: 5
I can 100% say if all that happened to me I would not think to get my phone and take a picture in my knickers. These huns I swear are a different breed

Reactions: 16
If your child was as upset as she has made out River was, he wasn’t her priority a picture for the gram was poor child

Reactions: 7
She absolutely loves herself, doesn't she? Fancies herself as a wee bit of a Super Mum. Deluded fruitloop.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to have the shock of her life when her 2nd arrives. I’ll happily say that I’ve relatively got my shit together, had a cracking routine with my 3 year old whilst working full time. Gave birth a month ago and I’ve been knocked sideways despite having my partner home for 3 weeks and having an amazing support network. Had the absolute shock of my life going from 1-2. I genuinely don’t think she’s going to cope.

Reactions: 7
I don't actually want to see any woman "fail" or experience a "shock" when they have another - I just know Jade doesn't have a fucking baldy what she's doing and her first born is so obviously autistic and crying out for help and she's ignorant as sin. One to two won't be a shock - it'll be the fight she has ahead of her for River, if she ever realises.

Reactions: 5
The thing that gets me is she’ll have people ask her questions and then she’ll give the most red flag filled answers and it still doesn’t open her eyes that her son’s behaviour isn’t typical. At Rivers age he should be able to have his hair washed, he shouldn’t need his dad in the bath holding him down.

Reactions: 3
Remember, Jade Beb has got it all sussed! She's go glad her mam was made redundant so she can look after her kids for her

Reactions: 4