lifewithjadeedwards #5 Beige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reel does not achieve what she thinks it is achieving. She has no warmth or sincerity in her voice. It is bland, clearly being read off a script and cold. The message ‘they will all get there eventually’ is also incredibly inaccurate - it shows how she has never taken River’s delayed development serious and she’s just jumping on a bandwagon now that LifethroughEmseyes has shared Olive’s difficulties. It’s also encouraging the mindset if doing nothing additional to support the child - which is an incredibly dangerous message to normali

Some children will not reach some milestones… ever… it doesn’t make them any less amazing nor the Mother any less incredible - infact SEND parents who advocate and fight for their children have a special kind of strength and resilience that is akin to a superpower, and one I bet they never even knew they had themselves!

i wish she would think harder and longer about things instead of just ‘what will make me more popular on social media’

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her reel does not achieve what she thinks it is achieving. She has no warmth or sincerity in her voice. It is bland, clearly being read off a script and cold. The message ‘they will all get there eventually’ is also incredibly inaccurate - it shows how she has never taken River’s delayed development serious and she’s just jumping on a bandwagon now that LifethroughEmseyes has shared Olive’s difficulties. It’s also encouraging the mindset if doing nothing additional to support the child - which is an incredibly dangerous message to normali

Some children will not reach some milestones… ever… it doesn’t make them any less amazing nor the Mother any less incredible - infact SEND parents who advocate and fight for their children have a special kind of strength and resilience that is akin to a superpower, and one I bet they never even knew they had themselves!

i wish she would think harder and longer about things instead of just ‘what will make me more popular on social media’
This made me so emotional ❤❤ you said it all perfectly ❤

Reactions: 1
Asking re babys room- think you have more pressing issues hun plus river didn't have any furniture for first couple of years of his life so don't make out as if u prepped his room fully while pregnant with him, def a girl if she's decorating room for it 😄

Reactions: 7
She's selling all the beige baby clothes on vinted she's deffo having a girl

Reactions: 2
Wasn't river in a travel cot for about 2 years!
If river isn't speaking by 3 ... and I don't think he is because she said "he's pulling me to my shoes" not "he's asking if he's going to playschool today" then surely to god she must suspect autism. Its as clear as day to us and we see about 2 minutes of her whole day.
Get your head out of the h&m carrier bag and help that poor boy!

Reactions: 7
It’s a bit weird for a hv to still be visiting you from your first birth surely?? Maybe they have concerns and are keeping a close eye on her especially now she’s pregnant with number 2

Reactions: 8
It’s a bit weird for a hv to still be visiting you from your first birth surely?? Maybe they have concerns and are keeping a close eye on her especially now she’s pregnant with number 2
i think they’ve had concerns for a long time as she’s mentioned frequent visits. The concerns are re: River’s development and her mental health I think. It’s good if she is getting that additional support.

Reactions: 6
I'm from South Wales and the only time I've ever heard of this is when there's a concern/someone needing support. Normally you can't even get a phone call back. She probably doesn't even realise this isn't standard practice. Thank god someone has noticed her issues though!

Reactions: 5
Wasn't river in a travel cot for about 2 years!
If river isn't speaking by 3 ... and I don't think he is because she said "he's pulling me to my shoes" not "he's asking if he's going to playschool today" then surely to god she must suspect autism. Its as clear as day to us and we see about 2 minutes of her whole day.
Get your head out of the h&m carrier bag and help that poor boy!
Another sign it's a girl. Wasn't fussed to sort anything for River, but for baby girl she's itching to give up her beauty room and get decorating.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm done with her whole "let's not label our kids" mantra. It's not about the label. With a "label" they will still be the same child. That "label" gives them access to support, allowances and understanding to help them navigate the world. So label the kid and get him the support and resource he needs. If he had a broken arm you wouldn't go aaah he will figure it out in his own time, you'd help him.
She shouldn't be allowed to speak on topics she is clearly so ignorant about.

Reactions: 11
I was visited with my 3rd until he turned 1 as we had a child that passed away just before him so they wanted to make sure I was ok mostly. But they aren’t still visiting us now!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Maybe she should message inspiredbyclaire. She’s always losing her tit at her kids. Especially her 8 month old twins telling them to shut up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You would think she would be able to speak to, oh I don’t know/ her SISTER?! who’s also got a young kid. 🤦🏻‍♀️ or her mum???!!!
She baffles me.

You would think she would be able to speak to, oh I don’t know/ her SISTER?! who’s also got a young kid. 🤦🏻‍♀️ or her mum???!!!
She baffles me.
I thought the exact same when she was saying she had no one to talk to? Your sister has long had a bay herself, she would be able to relate surely? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sisters probably back at work and juggling it all so might not have the energy for her rambling? She seems very lonely, I think she'll be having more mornings like this morning unfortunately, second/ third / fourth babies are lovely when it's a weekend / school holidays when you don't need to get up and out but there's nothing fun about dragging a hungry crying baby out on school run and i found they always manage to poo just as ur going out the door too😆🙈