Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Glad I found the threads...I can't stand this beige hun! Does anyone know what happened to her dog? Ozzy I think he was caller? He seems to have vanished off of the face of the earth.

Reactions: 1
Hi! Glad I found the threads...I can't stand this beige hun! Does anyone know what happened to her dog? Ozzy I think he was caller? He seems to have vanished off of the face of the earth.
Shipped off to her parents I think

Need to start a dog count on here or add it to the next thread name. Her accounts that boring people only come on to question the dog

Reactions: 4
Need to start a dog count on here or add it to the next thread name. Her accounts that boring people only come on to question the dog
Shipped off to her parents, how sad

I find that lot of her content is just advertising and it is sooooooooo tedious. I've also noticed that she didn't go back to work and her business selling baby items seems to have disappeared. Everything seems to be twindling...

Every time I click on her it’s the same leather leggings and New York jumper ad linked
Yes! Can't stand the whole ad linked thing. Just say where it is from rather than having to try and make money from followers without having to work a proper job.

Pretty sure her and jadebeb are keeping H&M in business on their own
Totally. Does she not know there is a cost of living crisis It seems that it doesn't apply to her

Reactions: 3
Just out of interest, are the leggings H&M? Like fuck am I clicking her link and giving beggy bollocks my penny’s

Just out of interest, are the leggings H&M? Like fuck am I clicking her link and giving beggy bollocks my penny’s
I think they’re new look fleece lined ones. I actually have them and they are genuinely really good I had to size down in them

She’s selling stuff on Vinted! A pair of Balenciaga trainers for £350 which she paid £690 last December only worn them 4 or 5 times!
she comes across as very spoilt.

Reactions: 2
Couldn't even tell you, I won't click out of principle
If you screenshot you can upload a photo into the H&M app to search, so it always brings up what the items are if it's a photo from their site.
Cos I never want to click either

Does anyone else think she’s pregnant?
Sure she mentioned that she hadn’t been on because she’d been an anxious mess and a lot was going on, then mentioning the maternity leggings over and over, making a point of ‘I’m on my period’ in her stories then today she’s got baby clothes in Tesco on her story followed by the twins holding tampax. I feel like the period chat and tampax is her trying to cover it up?