Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe gestational diabetes? Would they scan more for that? (No babies yet so no idea!)
She reckons she’s come back clear for that 🤣

She always sounds like she’s run a marathon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She reckons she’s come back clear for that 🤣

She always sounds like she’s run a marathon
Lol she really does! What's with the 30 second break between everything she says 🤣

'So this is the door we've gone for. It's an external...........ermmm.......door. Wow thanks for that Char, I really couldn't work out what it was from your story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol she really does! What's with the 30 second break between everything she says 🤣

'So this is the door we've gone for. It's an external...........ermmm.......door. Wow thanks for that Char, I really couldn't work out what it was from your story 🙄
And who would have thought that it actually came with the glass in it! MIND BLOWN 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time in a week I’ve managed to take dog for a walk... wasn’t she walking with her mum yesterday? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
First time in a week she’s took Digby out... yet she’s been out everyday? She chats tit

I honestly think there's something wrong with her, but of course she will say it's because she's PrEgNaNt 🙄

Reactions: 4
Here she goes with "earth side" again 😂😂😂

also we saw those bump pics yesterday so she could have just combined the 2 posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep going out for food if she has no appetite. Waste of money
Because she's a liar who's clearly eaten for 5 since that second line showed up on the pissy stick. I bet she's snorting sugar, slamming shots of oil, and grating lard on her jacket spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.