Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

Where does she get this impression that she portrays a life of having her shit together and is always glam looking?! She's always bloody moaning and looks like shite. She is so deluded!!

And why 2 nosebleed pics!!! Omg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now she’s trying to say that she has to force herself to eat in a morning... yeah ok Char 🙄 Let’s not forget your huge breakfast bowls you’ve been making, pretty sure if you really were having to force yourself to eat, that you’d be making something simple!

• Haha

Thebluebean

Half of the symptoms her Mum has mentioned are probably from the amount and quality of food she's eating, not because she's pregnant.

Christ, have an apple.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catherinez

OH MY GOD WHY DO WE NEED A WEEKLY UPDATE ON HOW TIRED SHE IS BEFORE LINE OF DUTY JUST WATCH IT ON CATCH UP IF ITS SUCH A PROBLEM FOR YOU

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Aw are we going to get weekly bump pictures AND that app she keeps screenshotting. Aren’t we lucky 😍
I know it’s an app for size reference but the ‘our darling son’ over a pic of a guinea pig really made me laugh this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

JEETP

Everytime she uses the phrase "pregnant lady" I want to claw my eyes out!!

Pregnancy is not an illness ffs! How does she think people cope when they are working full time and running around after other children :mad:

• Haha

Weelegs

More pics of the bloody nose is there really any need 🤮 im sure Charlie thinks to himself what a catch when she sends him her not so glam pics and then he comes home to her wearing her Nans nighties

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Weelegs

As if she has the nerve to talk about how much food Charlie puts away 😲 pot kettle black comes to mind! At least he has an excuse the amount of time he's on his feet with all his jobs so that Char can rest up her 25 month baby belly

• Haha

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Hope they are both doing OK. She will replace her bump posts now with premie posts 😏🙄 its like she actually knew he was going to arrive early🤔🤔

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Omg she’s had the baby!! Parker James Wardzynski. Born at 34 weeks, 5lbs 3oz. Usual Tattling aside to say congratulations to her and Charlie and hope baby is doing well after his early arrival!
AEC42CF5-806A-4643-A719-72585826E5E2.jpeg

• Wow

Weelegs

I am praying to every single God I can think of that she doesn't end up breastfeeding..... can you imagine the boomerangs we will be subjected to 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

Catherinez

Why does she have to do so many updates, here’s my meal, here’s how much of that meal I ate, like I’m not your mum, don’t you dare start telling me when you’ve shit that meal out

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipHun

Is that a normal amount of stuff?? Does she know if there are no complications, they have you in and out within hours?! She's not going to have time to use 4 dummies!! And that's not everything... she's fucking mad. Its not a 14 day all inclusive holiday ffs

• Haha