Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Was just about to buy something on Amazon...I don’t think I can bring myself to buy it from this particular seller..... 🤣😂😆
16EF5CA3-F170-49DF-BC21-571FCF011AFA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
can’t wait to see the baby is born announcement post with her & Digby and no sign of Charlie 😂 weirdest relationship ever

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Why is she kicking off that women are sharing their experience saying you don’t need all that stuff 😂 she must have received a lotttttt of comments for her to be this rattled! Also she says Charlie works 14hrs with no phone signal, surely someone could drive there to get him not just leave him for 14hrs oblivious 🤣 their relationship is so odd, guarantee her mum is her birthing partner.

• Haha

Pomgirl

Did she not to ADS for McDonald's deliveries? Now she's saying she has nothing but issues when ordering... erm?
It was great when it was free though hey :)

New title suggestion: 'I'll do your ad for a PROF but then I'll slag you OFF' ;)

• Haha

Snoop D O Double G

Surely if you’re going to just share it all anyway it’s better for those who find it difficult to post it on the day as this is the day they know to avoid social media. Sharing it all the next day is more insensitive in my opinion. I’m going to have to unfollow her, the constant pregnancy posts are unbearable. It’s like there’s literally nothing else of relevance in her life anymore.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I can't actually wait to see the fallout from the birth, when she realises the vast majority of her fat gunt is from the food she allegedly didn't eat. That latest picture looks like my dad's beer and Yorkshire pudding gut.

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Awkward that her mum has written an entire paragraph about the dog and not one mention of Charlie 😬 I’d be pretty pissed if I was him tbh 😂
I get the impression Charlie is merely the vehicle for the pregnancy to happen, other than that and paying for the roof over her head I feel like he’s a moot point 😂

leon19

Why is she still trying to portray the image she barely eats? Everyday she posts platefuls of food, cakes, junk food but then says she hardly eats 🤣 the size of her and the size of her after giving birth will say otherwise

Reactions: 11

Fairypop

VIP Member
Char: asks for advice on hospital bag
Also Char: doesn’t want to take any of the advice unless it suits her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11