Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deleted insta as it was all driving me nuts! I just come on tattle occasionally for lols.

When I think about how many hours of my life I have wasted watching instamums like Ainsley, who have no real purpose on insta other than to make themselves look cool for the gram, so they feel like they are part of the cool mama gang, I feel a bit sad!

For so long I wanted to be like them after my first baby. Wanted to keep up with them. Wanted to take the insta cliche photos. Wanted all the #gifted crap.

But the blinkers eventually came off, particularly after I found tattle and realised that actually these women piss everyone else off as much as they were subconsciously pissing me off.

Then I started to see it all for what it really was: exploitation of children. It sounds hysterically dramatic, but it’s true. These women have sacrificed their childrens’ rights to privacy in order to gain engagement. It’s actually disgusting.

I now pity these women. And I feel sorry for their children even more so. Imagine having to keep up with it all. T must be exhausting. Having to make sure your house looks insta worthy, to the point where you start buying crap based on how good it will look wktja Valencia filter. To the point where you desperately try and keep up with the latest trends even though they may not actually suit you. When you have to do your hair and make up daily, just so you can make some stories. And what about these stories - how long do they actually take to make? We only see the ones that make the cut! Talk about time consuming.

I’m so happy I deleted the app and have seen it all for what it really is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I deleted insta as it was all driving me nuts! I just come on tattle occasionally for lols.

When I think about how many hours of my life I have wasted watching instamums like Ainsley, who have no real purpose on insta other than to make themselves look cool for the gram, so they feel like they are part of the cool mama gang, I feel a bit sad!

For so long I wanted to be like them after my first baby. Wanted to keep up with them. Wanted to take the insta cliche photos. Wanted all the #gifted crap.

But the blinkers eventually came off, particularly after I found tattle and realised that actually these women piss everyone else off as much as they were subconsciously pissing me off.

Then I started to see it all for what it really was: exploitation of children. It sounds hysterically dramatic, but it’s true. These women have sacrificed their childrens’ rights to privacy in order to gain engagement. It’s actually disgusting.

I now pity these women. And I feel sorry for their children even more so. Imagine having to keep up with it all. T must be exhausting. Having to make sure your house looks insta worthy, to the point where you start buying crap based on how good it will look wktja Valencia filter. To the point where you desperately try and keep up with the latest trends even though they may not actually suit you. When you have to do your hair and make up daily, just so you can make some stories. And what about these stories - how long do they actually take to make? We only see the ones that make the cut! Talk about time consuming.

I’m so happy I deleted the app and have seen it all for what it really is!
You summed it up well for our so called boss babe Ainsley no real purpose on insta What so ever
Could not of said it better myself ,talk about hit the nail on the head . She doesn’t have a clue.

Any one else spied these so called chairs she ordered , trying to blag a free table a while back tagging a company RCC furniture she claimed to have ordered some expensive chairs . #fail #never even ordered

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh God shes in tenby, where I live and work😫 I'll be in hiding until shes gone!
Hahaha I'm about 20 mins from tenby, hopefully won't bump into her on our travels the next few days (kids still off school, visiting popular tourist attractions)

Reactions: 1
Hahaha I'm about 20 mins from tenby, hopefully won't bump into her on our travels the next few days (kids still off school, visiting popular tourist attractions)
We can only hope so! Do you know the cranny, the gin shop?? Its such a beautiful shop but I can see her being such an insta wanker about it and acting if shes the only person in the world who's been to there😒

Those sunglasses wtf do you look like .errr noooo how embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine going on holiday to a lovely location and going on a tour of a chocolate factory! 😂 Always about the food.

Reactions: 3
Another story aimed at this thread, "wear whatever you want" etc... Yawn....Ains hun if you're going to put yourself in the public are you're going to expect comments off people surely.

Reactions: 4
Cue the crying in car stories when she drops him off 😂
Based on the way she's been talking about him going to school it's going to be awful. I shall laugh if he's one of those kids who goes in happy, comes out happy, and doesnt really have any issues with being at school, whereas I'm fairly certain she will drive his teacher insane.

Reactions: 6
Based on the way she's been talking about him going to school it's going to be awful. I shall laugh if he's one of those kids who goes in happy, comes out happy, and doesnt really have any issues with being at school, whereas I'm fairly certain she will drive his teacher insane.

I expect she will be the kind of mum who will possibly be ringing up to check on him, or accosting his poor teacher at pick up getting a run down of his day! It would be great if he went in happy and just waved her off - she will probably cry about that too 😂

Reactions: 6