Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she realised dogs can't be fobbed off with a TV show or iPad and need actual attention so couldn't cope

Reactions: 1
That dog can't have been theirs? There would have been more than one photo of it on Instagram surely???

Been following this thread for a giggle since she ranted about it on her stories. She’s such a cliche! Agreed, can’t stand ‘sassy pants’ ‘olive girl’ and ‘salty kisses blah blah’ another thing that winds me up is the incessant use of ‘Derbyshire’ You’re from flippin ‘derbeh’ love, Ffs! (I’m a local myself) just constantly trying to paint a perfect picture of life. Much prefer real accounts that tell it as it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she definitely did have a dog , I wonder if it's been passed to a family member seeing as she's such a busy boss babe 😩

Reactions: 2
Fair play to a glass of wine on the beach. Why not! The kids are at the age when they can semi entertain themselves.

I live in Cornwall and couldn’t believe, at the time of her last trip, how good she got it in terms of weather! Especially when she went to st Michael’s Mount... it doesn’t usually look that perfect. Last year’s trip must have been hard to beat so she’s probs a bit disappointed. Xxx

But urghhhhhhhh OMG she’s filming them too much! I know ‘everyone’ does it, but lately my feelings have really changed towards people
Making stories on everything they do - esp filming their kids and husband in a shop lol. Just because it looks instaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Save the best till last she’s got daddy dan sitting at the table with the kids on his phone. Pmsl. Oh my god. So funny 😂 Her words not mine Saving the best TIL last

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was it. It was definitely hers I remember seeing it on stories a few times
What sort of twit dresses up a pram with a scarf and handbag for a photo?! Can just imagine her encouraging him to feed the dog the bloody chicken bites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The dog was / is hers called Barney. She used to post loads before the kids came along. Also the way she says ‘heading back to Derbyshire’. Mate, you live in Derby City. You’re under a derby city council. Don’t make out you live in some nice Derbyshire superb when you don’t. Fictitious liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs ainsley you live in alvaston that is DERBY! If you lived outside of the city then yeah it’s derbyshire but your in frigging ALVO love!
🙈🙈🙈

The dog was / is hers called Barney. She used to post loads before the kids came along. Also the way she says ‘heading back to Derbyshire’. Mate, you live in Derby City. You’re under a derby city council. Don’t make out you live in some nice Derbyshire superb when you don’t. Fictitious liar.
Literally just said the same thing. I’m in melbourne so can say either melbourne or Derbyshire although I do tend to say melbourne. She’s in frigging ALVO! 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds the phrase "sandy toes and salty kisses" so cringe! I've livid by the sea my whole life and I love it but I would never use that phrase. To have "salty kisses" you would have had to have a gob full of sea water and that is not a nice feeling!😂

Reactions: 9
Does anyone often think how much she defo favours “olive girl” 🤢 over Oakley?
I have this some what feeling that she is defo more pleased she got a daughter and I often think if she’d have had another boy how much she’d have maybe gone on about wanting another baby to try for a girl?

Reactions: 3
This makes me LOL I'm a Derbyshire (definitely the posh, very rural, very hilly part) girl and I'm STILL not proud of being from there 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.