Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't hate, but if she's uncomfortable enough with her size to be photoshopping her photos, why doesn't she lose weight?

I get its not easy for everyone, but she's in a position where she works from home and her kids are at nursey/school age, so she could go to the gym whilst they're at school or workout from home. She could probably even flog WW or Slimming World for free as a blogger and it would give her some content that isn't centered fully around her kids or husband.

Reactions: 6
This isn't hate, but if she's uncomfortable enough with her size to be photoshopping her photos, why doesn't she lose weight?

I get its not easy for everyone, but she's in a position where she works from home and her kids are at nursey/school age, so she could go to the gym whilst they're at school or workout from home. She could probably even flog WW or Slimming World for free as a blogger and it would give her some content that isn't centered fully around her kids or husband.
I agree with you. When you have weight on you (I’ve been there) you either have to own it and love the curves. Or lose the weight, until you get to a comfortable body weight. I don’t agree with editing photos to be some you just aren’t. You have to make the change or embrace it. Making the change isn’t easy but worth it.

Reactions: 1
I thought this too!! How can you be enjoying yourself if you're filming and uploading constantly.
Those poor kids and husband

She does seem to be the type of person who’s face is buried in her phone constantly! She should put it down and spend some time with her family whilst they’re on holiday!

Reactions: 1

Or don’t post pictures of yourself at all? There’s no need to post a heavily edited selfie.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely edited her face in the latest post, she’s got a paler freckleless patch on her forehead 🤨

The look he gives when he turns around in the latest story, like are you bleeping recording again 😂 poor guy
Some ones been editing again. She’s cut that bit out. Ainsley love get a life.so sad we have all seen it. Poor guy. Looks so fed up.

Bassett hound looks like he’s going to hang himself with the rope from that ridiculous wagon thing in the latest stories

• Haha
If she reads here so much why the hell doesn’t she make hubby smile on pictures 😂
Wow, making out you’re on a perfect family holiday but your husband looks so miserable and run down!

I can just imagine her having a go at him ‘Danul! FFS will you smile for a change so the tattlers don’t have anything to talk about!

Reactions: 2
When I’m on the beach with my kids, I don’t have time to sit and drink a huge glass of wine?

Reactions: 5
When I’m on the beach with my kids, I don’t have time to sit and drink a huge glass of wine?
Not an Ainsley supporter but I would absolutely find time to drink a glass of wine on the beach. Kids got two parents and I’m sure dad would find time for a beer too.

Reactions: 8
Not an Ainsley supporter but I would absolutely find time to drink a glass of wine on the beach. Kids got two parents and I’m sure dad would find time for a beer too.
May be just us then but neither of us would be sat drinking on the beach, we aren't big drinkers so maybe that's why I find it strange 🤷‍♀️

Agreed, of all the things I think that is the least weird part of her instagram 😂

"Sandy toes and salty kisses" urrrrgh what an absolutely cringey phrase that is 🤮🤮.

Also as somebody pointed out, because so many people seem to know where she lives it really is a bit risky openly advertised in the fact that she's away from home on holiday right now. Isn't it a thing that if your home is burgled when you're away, and you've posted on social media saying that you're not at home, then your house insurance is void?

Reactions: 9
"Sandy toes and salty kisses" urrrrgh what an absolutely cringey phrase that is 🤮🤮.

Also as somebody pointed out, because so many people seem to know where she lives it really is a bit risky openly advertised in the fact that she's away from home on holiday right now. Isn't it a thing that if your home is burgled when you're away, and you've posted on social media saying that you're not at home, then your house insurance is void?
I don’t know if it is a thing but it bloody well should be! Silly woman.

I bet she is gutted that this years Cornwall trip was a washout- she was probably planning all the photos for the grid for ages.
When I think about it- her aim really is to have an aesthetically pleasing insta as possible to draw more followers and win business from companies- so her mission in life is to take nice photos and then right generic captions (that she probably stole from
someone else) so that people will like a post and she can get some free Johnson’s bubble bath and a headband.....it’s so weird.
What is she going to say to her kids when they are grown up? ‘I used to take photos of you guys every minute of the day and put them on the internet so strangers could see them and I could get paid’ 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.