Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she keeps banging on about the weather
.. ainsley we know you are actually gutted the weather has been shite for your holiday! Stop pretending the 'rain has been a blessing in disguise'. As if you'd actually prefer to be inside rather than at the beach!

Reactions: 4
I think people get frustrated with the lies which is why they are inclined to say she’s not a size 16/18 which maybe can come across as harsh. Ultimately people are sick of the photoshopping when she has the ability to influence so many due to her large following- what sort of message is she sending out to people... and it ultimately makes others feel bad about themselves. No on really cares about her size.... yes she is big... that’s fine, however, what can be said about her photoshopping is that it could easily gives others a complex.. so not too sure about the sheer frustration on here being ‘too harsh’

But facts are facts she’s big, own it and maybe she’d get real people following her who support her.

And ultimately if you can’t stand the heat get out f the kitchen- meaning don’t post your whole life on line including pictures of yourself...get a real job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s bragging about the fact she let the kid kick the coffee over whilst she was too busy scoffing a Cornish pasty and taking photos... well doesn’t that sum her up 😂 Poor husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally I think she is asking for trouble letting Oakley swim at just turned four with no aids.

He had a few swimming lessons when he was two and she is saying he can now swim and have passed the armbands on to olive girl.

Sounds to me like she didn’t want to buy more arm bands.

Fair play if he can actually swim but sounded more like a boast post and wouldn’t surprise me from is ainsley is lying again

Reactions: 5
I have followed this thread for a while now . I personally am a bigger girl and used to look up to Ainsley in some way. I am now so frustrated that I was sucked into this fake Instagram page. Photoshoping images to appear more insta worthy is not the genuine image I was sold . Please be honest , if this is your job , it should be professional and real. I believe her oversharing has meant it's hard to keep up appearances. Especially as nobody has a perfect insta life. It seems like she is trying to prove to her audience she is happy ,wealthy ,in love , whereas if this was true it would come across naturally in stories and photos . Not in set up paid adverts where they either look miserable or forced to smile . Unfollowed .

Life is for living, not selling your soul for a paid Johnson's baby ad

Reactions: 18
I think people get frustrated with the lies which is why they are inclined to say she’s not a size 16/18 which maybe can come across as harsh. Ultimately people are sick of the photoshopping when she has the ability to influence so many due to her large following- what sort of message is she sending out to people... and it ultimately makes others feel bad about themselves. No on really cares about her size.... yes she is big... that’s fine, however, what can be said about her photoshopping is that it could easily gives others a complex.. so not too sure about the sheer frustration on here being ‘too harsh’

But facts are facts she’s big, own it and maybe she’d get real people following her who support her.

And ultimately if you can’t stand the heat get out f the kitchen- meaning don’t post your whole life on line including pictures of yourself...get a real job!
I think you’re right, it’s mean to go on about size BUT it’s only because she is fooling people, I follow her on one of my (not used very much) accounts and often saw pics where you compare yourself thinking ‘why don’t I look like that?’ Etc but actually I didn’t really clock that it was photoshopped before and I’m much smaller (and much older) than her! So you start realising how fake everything is-I get it that insta is full of accounts presenting a lifestyle but I prefer the authentic ones these days.

Reactions: 2
Personally I think she is asking for trouble letting Oakley swim at just turned four with no aids.

He had a few swimming lessons when he was two and she is saying he can now swim and have passed the armbands on to olive girl.

Sounds to me like she didn’t want to buy more arm bands.

Fair play if he can actually swim but sounded more like a boast post and wouldn’t surprise me from is ainsley is lying again
My son has been having lessons since he was 8 weeks old with Water Babies; now he's almost 3 and a half and is swimming a full pool width by himself. Knowing our journey to get him to that (amazing) level, I highly doubt Oakley is swimming independently. And if he is, it'll be doggy paddle with no style whatsoever meaning he'll struggle to learn to swim properly when he's older. I find it surprising they don't have lessons..... Swimming to me is as vital a life skill as talking or reading - I can't understand any parent who doesn't get their kids to lessons ASAP especially a self proclaimed mum influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My son has been having lessons since he was 8 weeks old with Water Babies; now he's almost 3 and a half and is swimming a full pool width by himself. Knowing our journey to get him to that (amazing) level, I highly doubt Oakley is swimming independently. And if he is, it'll be doggy paddle with no style whatsoever meaning he'll struggle to learn to swim properly when he's older. I find it surprising they don't have lessons..... Swimming to me is as vital a life skill as talking or reading - I can't understand any parent who doesn't get their kids to lessons ASAP especially a self proclaimed mum influencer.
Completely agree, my daughter started at 3 and a half proper lessons, up until then she was always water confidant, jumping in, not letting water bother her at all. She was nearly 5 when she got her first proper badge, 5 meters, after the ducking ones. She was 5 and a half when we went abroad and she could happily swim confidently with no arm bands and was on her 25 meter badge by then. It’s a long process. I highly doubt Oakley is at that point when (from what Iv heard) he’s behind in speaking and can’t even hold a proper conversation yet!

Reactions: 5
I think you’re right, it’s mean to go on about size BUT it’s only because she is fooling people, I follow her on one of my (not used very much) accounts and often saw pics where you compare yourself thinking ‘why don’t I look like that?’ Etc but actually I didn’t really clock that it was photoshopped before and I’m much smaller (and much older) than her! So you start realising how fake everything is-I get it that insta is full of accounts presenting a lifestyle but I prefer the authentic ones these days.
Absolutely... I’m quite tall a size 16/18 and couldn’t care less about how big or small someone is. Everyone is a different size for a different reason... might be medical, genetics, large frame etc. We are all adults here and it wouldn’t be fair to say people were ‘bullies’ or had ‘taken it too far’ people are just frustrated with her bullshit. I personally think as long as your healthy celebrate your size!

People were expressing frustration and it came out in the wrong way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t care about her weight either. What I care about is her giving an unrealistic image to her followers. Her food issues will be ongoing for her children without a doubt. She could be 6 stone or 60 stone and my opinion on her wouldn’t change. I’m the same age as her, live in the same area, I’m married and I own my house but yet looks down at people like me and make me feel inferior. Proper joker she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What’s this about the coffee? I can’t see any pics or stories with it? Maybe she deleted it 😂😂

What makes me sad is that she’s broadcasting this ‘wonderful’ holiday. Letting people know her house is empty, letting people know where she is. Just constantly putting themselves at risk. Put the phone down for Christ’s sake!!! She could say ‘it’s my job, I get paid for the posts’ but why would you broadcast your kids for money?
She needs to go back to topshop in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If (ok the fact that) she’s photoshopped herself to make her look smaller that’s the problem. It’s the lack of honesty. I never would have noticed the photoshopping if I hadn’t been on tattle. I think most people sadly expect an element of it from ‘influencers’ though, but if she’s slimmed herself down to look 7 sizes smaller that’s concerning.

The comments here about her weight do make me feel sorry for her. I get people are frustrated with her for not being honest, but I can’t help but feel bad for her. It must be hard to be surrounded by tiny insta mums online and be bigger than a size 14. She’s obviously desperately trying to make it, and is very easily influenced by the gram as a person so must feel really tit! She could own it and be a much better role model, but then she obviously is too insecure for that. I always thought she presented as quite confident and found that inspiring. But that just seems quite false now.

But I think if she wants to wear skinny jeans then it doesn’t matter how they look, it’s her choice.

Would also be surprised if O is swimming. It’s a long process to get them swimming independently!!

Ok wtf

Why does she have to film WHILE playing an activity with her family?!!! Her husband must be so fed up and angry.
I get annoyed when anyone at dinner has their phone out (and I’m in my 20’s...)

Her children’s memories will be of her on a phone.

Ok wtf

Why does she have to film WHILE playing an activity with her family?!!! Her husband must be so fed up and angry.

I seriously think her husband is absolutely sick to the back teeth of having a phone in his face constantly. He can’t even PRETEND to be happy in the pics she posts. He looks dead inside don’t you think?

Reactions: 7
Ok wtf

I thought this too!! How can you be enjoying yourself if you're filming and uploading constantly.
Those poor kids and husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.