Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for god's sake, pulling the kids along in a trolley? Absolutely ridiculous. How lazy!

Reactions: 4
I’m a size 18. The last time I fitted in Zara was when I was 12! 🤣🤣🤣. I think she is quite short, so probably 16/18? Don’t know. What I do know is that she really can’t dress to her size! Me neither to be fair but hey ho, I don’t plaster my SM with photos of myself hiding behind my child/husband/plantpot

Wait!!! Zara now does XXL! https://m.zara.com/uk/en/printed-dress-p04886058.html?v1=8369177&v2=1181483
I'm a size 18, and whilst Zara sizes are quite small in cut, I can still wear a few XL from there. She definitely is not a size 18!

Reactions: 1
Depends on how tall she is I suppose. If she's a bit of a hobbit then she's probably a 16-18.

Whatever size she is, skin tight jeans are not her friend.

Comparing her to someone I know I would say she is about a size 20. However, her actual size is pretty irrelevant, just wish she would stop photoshopping herself and accept herself or do something about it!

Reactions: 2
Do you think bigger/smaller?
Bigger furrr sure! And I have no illusions to my size whatsoever and I personally (LOLLL) think I dress pretty okay for my size, I'm tall (5'7) and a long torso, with most of my weight sadly :rolleyes: on my belly. She seems a lot larger both middle section and on her hips and thighs. So I would be really surprised, she fits into size 18 clothes. No BS, but I think she probably is a 20.

Additionally, I'm 34 weeks pregnant, I bought recently a Zara maternity dress in xl, and it fit perfectly everywhere except my bump! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else getting sick to death of the same song she’s been using for weeks on her insta stories? ‘Ocean eyes’
FIND ANOTHER SONG!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bang on. She just goes to all the insta worthy photo opportunities!! What a waste! Shall we play Cornwall photo bingo? LOL

- Photo next to coloured beach huts
- Insta story with cringe music and filter to make everywhere look bright blue
- Ainsley stood next to (or holding) some flowers which have magically wobbled into her sides
There’s one!!!! St Ives insta story with fake blue filter and cringe music, check! Hilariously predictable.

Also the reflection of her in Olive’s sunglasses... haha definitely not the teeny skinny person she portrays on her feed...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s one!!!! St Ives insta story with fake blue filter and cringe music, check! Hilariously predictable.

Also the reflection of her in Olive’s sunglasses... haha definitely not the teeny skinny person she portrays on her feed...
She looks like the girl in Shallow Hal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I feel really bad for laughing but it’s so true. Why doesn’t she own it instead of trying to hide it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thank god it’s not just me. Trying on my Zara ‘haul’ upset me so much because nothing fitted and I’m a 14 too. It all went back ☹

Oh really,. it does kinda scare me how many people on here seems to know exactly where she lives which just goes to show how she over shares personal information on insta...
Yea I know where her childminder is cos I've seen her insta storying outside in the car then saw the stories later on saying just dropped them off. How dangerous is that.

What's Alvaston like then? Assuming that's where she's from
It's alright. Good bits and bad bits like anywhere really. It's nowhere special and definitely not Instagram worthy but it's not exactly the slums either

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nah she’s massive... I’ve seen her in real life recently and she’s more of 22/24! No way an 18!!

And the issue is not her size like these threads have explained all along... it’s her photoshop pictures to follow!

Looks like she’s lost 1000 followers as well didn’t she used to have 32.8 now 32.7 but it’s ok she can buy them back- hubster will no doubt treat boss bae to some followers with his wages!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think we've taken the weight comments too fair, as a plus sized woman myself I am sad to read some of the comments on here lately. The issue I, and many others had was her photoshopping and lying about her weight. So I don't think guessing her size and calling her names is very mature. Please don't attack me and say I'm an ainsley defender because I've been apart of this thread for a while but as much as I dislike ainsley and the way she behaves. I can see how she gets into the photoshopping loop when people are so quick to make jokes about you when you're plus sized.
I wish she would just be true to herself and own her weight or do something about it. Not go to the gym one day and have a McDonalds the next. She needs to start being consistent and honest if she wants to build a career being an "influencer" (hate that word) and ainsley if you do read this thread, which we all know you must do, please stop putting your phone in your families faces every second. You dont need to update everyone on what you're doing, just be there in the moment!! And please give your husband a break because I've never seen anyone smile less than him. For someone who's obsessed with insta worthy photos, I worry that the ones of him posted up, must be him looking his happiest so I dread what the others look like!
Please try to live your life truly, and stop acting so fake. A lot more people would have respect if you were honest!

Reactions: 26
I definitely do not care about her weight- what I do care about is the lying at photoshopping- it’s just wrong. Whether you’re a size 6 or a size 26- just own it- especially if you are splashing everything on insta and there are people who know you in real-life that know the truth!
Her weight only attracts comments on here because it’s something she tries to hide/ portray differently on Instagram- I don’t think anyone has any issue with her size, whatever it may be x

Reactions: 7
I definitely do not care about her weight- what I do care about is the lying at photoshopping- it’s just wrong. Whether you’re a size 6 or a size 26- just own it- especially if you are splashing everything on insta and there are people who know you in real-life that know the truth!
Her weight only attracts comments on here because it’s something she tries to hide/ portray differently on Instagram- I don’t think anyone has any issue with her size, whatever it may be x
I agree with you 100% but I just felt some comments were getting a bit nasty and far too many people think tattlers are bullies or trolls when were simply just people with opinions. But with the way it was going I was worried we were giving tattle a bad name again.
If we speak honestly and say we dont like the way she fakes her size/photoshops and continue to share the real life pictures of ainsley there isn't a problem. But if we go further and start calling her names and guessing her size then she will have an excuse to brand us as bullies and she will probably get a pitty following and her sheep protecting her x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.