Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
For a kid that’s required speech therapy and has had Kerri on stories talking about her being behind it’s an absolute disgrace she’s taking her out of school so regularly.

Reactions: 18

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
4K that bag!
Wow, that highlights priorities. Claims to not be able to afford IVF whilst carrying a £4K bag. I know it was a gift but surely you would forego gifts and just put any extra money into a pot to fund treatment if you want another baby that badly?

• Wow

Bhunaluna

I DM’ed her a nice message about fertility (basically like her latest story)...not acknowledged. Saw this thread today and realised I’d been looking through rose tinted glasses! I would give my right arm to have all that spare cash to put towards IVF. Not exactly relatable 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
I have had a reply from next who assure me this is going to be looked in to
Other influencers I follow sell some of their clothes but usually donate to charity, it’s completely unethical to sell for personal profit but the biggest mugs are people that buy her stuff and pay what they do for it.

Reactions: 17

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Absolutely anyone can go to the NTAs. You just buy a ticket. I could see there were tickets still available this afternoon so it's not even sold out. All these influencers making out they are special for going to the NTAs as if they have a table right in front of the stage when in reality they are on row 60 high up in the cheap seats that anyone could buy for £45 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Igglepiggle531

Seriously it’s HE’s not HIS!!!!!!!! It actually gives me the rage how illiterate she is. No wonder her daughter is behind at school if her mum can’t speak or spell properly

• Haha

lurker1mill

When I see influencers go on these trips, that they’ve clearly asked (begged) for. It makes me want to message the company and say I will never use them because they’ve gifted such privileged people. It may seem petty, or insta huns would say “jealousy” it really isn’t, I just hate the greed in it all!

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I always feel that Ivy is way too old for her years. You hardly see her playing with other kids or running wild in soft play or the park. It’s all clothes, iPad, make up and eating out. That makes me feel a bit sad for her.

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’s pleased that the pervert Wayne lineker sent a message???? Is she on crack????
I was gobsmacked by this. Who would want that weirdo wishing their child a happy birthday? 🤢

The extravagant birthday celebrations had nothing to do with the child. It was to self-indulge for the ‘gram. I’m really disappointed to see she’s done this when so many are struggling after the last year. It’s almost rubbing people’s noses in it.

Ostentatious shows of wealth aren’t classy, they’re crass. Read the room.

Lipsofchicken

6D1DA6A3-E778-4CBB-AF48-CA932525913B.jpeg

Look at the absolute state. This has got to be peak Instagram, or is it actually a parody??

what is the purpose of it all? Does a 7 year old actually appreciate it? It makes me feel a bit I’ll. All the consumerist shite with the sold out show pony kid centre stage.

• Haha

eye_rolling_always

Last week when she complained from her free pr trip that they hadn't given her the WiFi password, I muted her stories as I didn't want to watch and give her the views. Now I realised she isn't worth watching at all. She moans moans moans, her Ads are rubbish and she is a freebie monster with no morals. I wish her luck with TTC, but I hope she pays for her blinds!

Reactions: 16

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I hope she reads this and accepts the constructive criticism. It is absolutely not ok to send your child to school like this . The teachers will have noticed the children will have noticed. If you are a supposed ‘influencer ‘ why would you think this is ok , as a no ‘influencer ‘ it’s not ok ! Have some self respect, help your child have self respect and be accepted into her new peer group , we all know children can be mean . In that photo Ivy looks scruffy, as though she comes from a home where her parents really don’t care , I don’t know why I’m shocked, the state she sells her clothes in is disgusting.
Put the calendar's down and get the iron out , the pair of you , as your husband is just as responsible!

Instagrime

Do you know what I find so sad. She goes to a family game of bowling. Puts her name, Ivy’s name and then Mr C because she KNOWS she will be documenting this for the gram at some point and doesn’t want to disclose his identity. Have a normal family day out, put his name in and don’t take a photo to put on Instagram you wet wipe

lurker1mill

Ok, so I’m all for being thrifty. But this has made me LOL!!!
B84F7F1E-DD86-4F27-9E23-7570BF1F53F6.png

Why does she not donate that junk to a charity shop!!
She sold a jumper for 20p and she owns a chanel bag. 😂😑

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
The bathroom scenes from the restaurant last night when they were having ‘bantz’ and laughing but nothing was even remotely funny, but they laugh anyway because they want everyone to think they’re living their best lives and having their best times and they’re so hilarious. 😴

It’s all so shallow and fake. Total cringe.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Not so subtle hint to companies for help in gifting everything to make it happen.

That’s the only ‘point’ to her pointless picture/post.

She should tuck her self respect back in.🙄
View attachment 734617
Renewing her vows to the guy she moans about at every opportunity and seems to be third wheeling in her relationship with Ivy. She’s a baggy bastard.

bobthedragqueen

Is she close with her sister? I seen it’s her wedding today
I’m getting the impression it’s a no? For your husband to book a dentist appointment the morning after your sisters wedding and that to mean you cannot stay overnight and have to drive two hours home the same day... seems odd to me.