Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
That is the most fucking ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen on Insta. All that for a 7 year olds birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

lucypuss

Ok so I used to go to school with her and she was the type of girl that would ask you back for the 3p she gave/lent you to buy a choc bar from the vending machine. So tight. And her mum and dad were the same, never gave anything away for free.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
That is the most fucking ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen on Insta. All that for a 7 year olds birthday.
It’s so showy and unnessacary. I never put much up on social media about what my kid has or is doing for his birthdays. Why do people show off so much. I always feel for those who can’t afford to do or buy much and how they would feel. Imagine a parent struggling to afford a birthday cake and a balloon and logging on to see that. If she wants to do it then do it in private. I guess she’d have to pay for it all then though 🤬

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I seriously hope companies become aware of this , as it’s seriously bad for there brand . To me it basically says don’t buy these clothes , they start to fall apart and look like shit after a few wears ( or literally one try on ) .
I also don’t understand how she can sell them in that state and expect to influence others , I wouldn’t for shame as the clothes look tired old and smelly , the kind you put in the recycling box thing on car parks for rags .
Who on earth is buying this shit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have had a reply from next who assure me this is going to be looked in to

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
She shops , days out , eats out , plans and books days out over Christmas, but still has cardboard covering her windows 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Ivy’s party looked epic…for an 18th/21st birthday.

She is treated like an adult with fancy dinners, grown up night club parties etc. She’s seven! Why is she encouraging her to grow up so fast?

Kerri will be coming off that content for the next few weeks sharing bits from the party that were gifted/ad/pr discount.

Highland A

I’ve never posted on here before but I’m happy I found this thread. I started following Kerri years ago when she was a relatable mum, with a normal figure, a cute kid, and her own little business. These days she’s a totally different person, her daughters ‘sassiness’ will 100% come back to bite her on the a**e, and she doesn’t seem genuine anymore. I messaged her a few times over the years but never got a response, she only seems to cultivate relationships with fellow Insta-mums. She lives very close to me and I’ve seen her in real life a few times, she’s definitely photoshopping her photos these days and her kid is horribly behaved. It’s a real shame she’s become a social media monster.

Reactions: 20

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I will never understand why a brand thinks seeing a bunch of over privileged, full of their own importance, women/influencers pissed up while being plied with free food, free booze and a load of brand freebies is going to encourage the audience to rush out and buy from that brand 🤷‍♀️

Would love to see some actual sales figures based on a social media advertising budget :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I agree. That’s plain weird and does make someone a bona fide nutcase troll. It’s one thing to voice opinions about someone but quite another to approach them with threats or a death wish.
Which 100% do not happen on this platform, yet she is trying to suggest it does . Lumping tattle together with ‘bona fide nutcase trolls ‘ is just ridiculous. Trolls are unmoderated, Tattle is not .
Kerri clearly doesn't like the fact that she and many others are called out on their grabby behaviour , on occasion questionable parenting ( taking kids out of school for a photo shoot ) a la Fashionablepan, who also openly criticised a small business on Instagram for not selling her a scone 😡 .
Kerri and pascal banks amongst others flogging the gifted clothes on separate Instagram pages , the former in shocking condition.
Pascale advertises for Oasis then flogs the items with the label still attached 🤷🏼‍♀️ , so you really love the oasis clothes Pascale 🤔 so disingenuous

Instagrime

So she gets a free stay gifted to her including, I presume, over priced activities. And then publicly moans at the company that they haven’t given her the WiFi password. If you can post on your IG, surely you can get in contact with the company in private. OR you can get off your ass and go down to the reception to get it. She’s such a lazy lump it’s embarrassing

trav35

Some people would be just thankful that they have one child. It is not a god given right that you can have children. Some people don’t get the chance to have one. kezza should thank her lucky stars

Instead of kezza spending “her” cash on ott parties she could put that money towards ivf
This is basically the most poorly considered response to secondary infertility possible, and the reason why so many women with secondary infertility (myself included) don’t feel like they’re able to openly discuss their (very real) struggles, lest people think their infertility isn’t ‘valid’ enough.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more wildly inappropriate kid’s party, and the whole thing was a repulsive show of excess, but I don’t doubt she’s having a shit time with her infertility - having one kid doesn’t magically negate that.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
For every person that lost someone from Covid or lost their job because of the pandemic, this weekend’s gross display must have felt like a fat “fuck you” to watch.

They couldn’t give a shit about anyone but themselves could they? From the vile Wayne Linekar message to the hotel stays to the DJs, all apparently for a 7 year old’s birthday, it was grotesque. The absolute greed of indulging in the freebies then rubbing it in everyone’s faces. It’s disgusting. I’m appalled by the selfishness and lack of thought. It’s almost as if she had freebies owing after lockdown and went all out.

The worst thing is they won’t have an ounce of shame.

why don’t these companies gift to key workers not bloody greedy, spoilt instagrammers.

I don't get how it can be a PR trip without obligation to post. Why would a company give you a free stay not expecting you to post and write about it.

Agree, respect she was honest about it but if it had been a big brand with the hope of getting paid work from it I dou3she would have been as critical.
I
She's fuming because she had to pay for food etc.See how she raved about three hash browns for £1.50! Cheap chav is all that she'll ever be.It can't of been that bad as she said more than once the kids loved it and she'll go back if they lower the price.You are so far out of touch with reality Kerri,how about a huge big thank you to the company for the £800+ free gifted stay from a company that was shut down and hit hard with the pandemic. Expects everything for free all the time this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Monkey47

VIP Member
She’s actually moaning that her husband (that is the earner of the household) has a day off and will disrupt her ‘routine’.... what routine? The house is constantly stinking in photos, she clearly has no ironing to do as evidenced in her outfit pics & her ‘accessory’ is in school 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18