Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo not an original business idea then and she’s copied off of others. Always a sheep huuunnnnn 🐑

Reactions: 2
Land Rover discovery sport 😂😂 alright hun! No work and all the ads sure does pay well don’t it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Land Rover discovery sport 😂😂 alright hun! No work and all the ads sure does pay well don’t it
I’ve just read this and though ‘duck meeeeeee’ where am I going wrong in life? I need to turn my Instagram to public and sell my granny for a buck 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can’t really tell wealth by cars nowadays. Any chav can pay £300 a month 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
makes me laugh when people are like 5 months pregnant but say they have ‘finally’ got something for the baby/ies 😂 she has 4 months till shes due but shes FINALLY got the car seat.. poor Evie Pops going to be unnecessarily squished in till November

Reactions: 5
Was she not just testing the seats out to make sure all 3 fit? I don’t think she’ll be driving round for 4 months with the twins empty car seats in and Evie squished in between

Reactions: 9
Never ever be impressed by fancy cars anymore. Every idiot I know has a flash car on PCP.

Majority of people my age say they can’t afford to buy a house yet drive Mercedes that must cost them £450 a month easy

Reactions: 7
my husband leases his car, he’s said to me to get a better one on finance for me to drive about in but I don’t go far and I’d rather not have the outgoings. I got better things to spend the money on. I’ll wait till it dies on me 🤣

my husband leases his car, he’s said to me to get a better one on finance for me to drive about in but I don’t go far and I’d rather not have the outgoings. I got better things to spend the money on. I’ll wait till it dies on me 🤣
The car not the husband 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never ever be impressed by fancy cars anymore. Every idiot I know has a flash car on PCP.

Majority of people my age say they can’t afford to buy a house yet drive Mercedes that must cost them £450 a month easy
Completely agree. It’s ridiculous. I hate people that live beyond their means.. aka Emma. She’s constantly buying new clothes and shoes ( I mean I know she’s pregnant atm) but it was “I got this off Zara, ASOS” I dread to think how much debt they are in as surely Danny can’t earn that much?!

Reactions: 6
Another cash cow advert pimping Evie out in Tesco school clothes. No shame at all. This is her life though and going to be miles worse once the twins arrive

Reactions: 5
Another cash cow advert pimping Evie out in Tesco school clothes. No shame at all. This is her life though and going to be miles worse once the twins arrive
I’m confused by this, she’s saying preschool isn’t she? Isn’t she going to school this year?

Reactions: 1
Im sure Evie is a similar age to my youngest and hes going to reception in september. Mind you, it depends on when theyre born too. My son could have started later as a summer baby.

She’s slightly too young for starting reception if she’s a September baby. She’ll go into nursery in September.

Oh has she just missed the cut off then? That makes more sense now I think about it properly! It’s cause my little girl is 3 and going to preschool in Sept too so I was thinking Evie is 4 and should be at school. Just realised Evie will be one of the oldest in her year and my daughter will be one of the youngest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.