Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to reply to Emma‘s stories now and then and she never once replied! I wouldn’t bother asking her anything again. Had loads of replies from Lil, but I agree I find Emma rude in that way.
Other way round for me, I’ve had loads of conversations with Emma but Lil has never once replied unless on a live.

Reactions: 2
I think its pretty clear- they both reply selectively when its something that benefits them ! Just another example of how they think they are "influencers" and pick and choose who is worthy of a reply.

Reactions: 5
I did quite like the lampshade, but £45 is a bit excessive, especially when theres only one proper income and twins on the way

And the ads keep rolling in... when she speaks on her stories when she’s doing an ad she sounds like she’s reading out loud to a class in primary school! So scripted and false. I know ads are scripted but Jesus please sell it to us 😂

Reactions: 6
And the ads keep rolling in... when she speaks on her stories when she’s doing an ad she sounds like she’s reading out loud to a class in primary school! So scripted and false. I know ads are scripted but Jesus please sell it to us 😂
She looks so uncomfortable! Even worse than Lil fingering her necklace 😂

Reactions: 4
I particularly enjoyed the ad today “we have signed up to Tesco blah blah tit subscription service”. BOLLOCKS. Absolute bollocks. You have not signed up. They have paid you to say this and you are getting it for free. Stop making claims that influence poor naive people to buy into a subscription that you do not even buy yourself. I hate it when people dress it up as if they’ve actually chosen it and are buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did you spot her louis vuitton back pack the other day too 👀
Looks fake to me.. I assumed she got it from
Manchester market 🤣😂

I honestly don’t think she will cope with twins and Evie.

think we all need to mentally prepare ourselves for how much moaning she will be doing and how much she’s been up in the night 😳

Reactions: 3
With ad after as rolling in and the amount these ‘influencers’ get paid, these baby carriers will be hardly anything to her, she probably won’t notice the hit. Also, why is she still SO SHOOK that she is having twins? Please grow up 😂

Reactions: 3
With ad after as rolling in and the amount these ‘influencers’ get paid, these baby carriers will be hardly anything to her, she probably won’t notice the hit. Also, why is she still SO SHOOK that she is having twins? Please grow up 😂
I’m still in shock I’m having one, let alone having to get my head around two!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tbf to her I think I would still be in a state of shock as well and probably wouldn’t quite believe it until they were here and it was really real!

Reactions: 9
I’m losing so much respect for her using Evie for ads. If she wants to post about make up, Tesco etc go ahead but I hate when people use kids... she’s getting as bad as lil!

I think a lot of what she buys seems to be on credit accounts, very/la redoute/next etc. Also remember her saying she buys a lot of her clothes hauls on klarna x

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of what she buys seems to be on credit accounts, very/la redoute/next etc. Also remember her saying she buys a lot of her clothes hauls on klarna x
But still they have to pay it off at some point! She must have so much debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.