Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t help herself Did you see what she said to you Please get help this is not normal there are people out there that can help you 😂

Her words I would absolutely report her as a stalker if she was not anonymous but really I just feel sad for her her life must be so empty

She calling you a stalker but look at her she is stalking the site according to her 721 comments in a month this is not normal she typed.

She loves the attention why else would she going on waiting for the sympathy of others to come to her aid

She would not be doing YouTube if there was nothing it in for her all these YouTubers that say they do it for the memories, I have kids I don’t need to put videos up anyway that should be kept personal not using kids for money

My question is are the kids going to see any of this money that they have made making videos of course not they keep the money themselves
YouTube needs to buck up when it comes to these family channels exploiting kids for money Do the kids give their consent not just that look at the amount of Creeps out there

You put your live out there what does she expect
All sunshine and roses wake up
I need help ???? NO KAYLEIGH YOU NEED HELP YOU ARE EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS ON YOU TUBE THEN THROW THE DUMMY OUT THE PRAM WHEN YOU SEE TRUTH FULL COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR HOUSE HOLD

I have respect for GLBTHauls, she doesn't show her kids , but FEvans does they are another shower of child exploiting scum bags !!

My colleagues and I had a good old laugh at Kayleighs way of thinking , so I'm a stalker ? yet this is a gossip site for that purpose ( gossip ) yet Kayleigh is the one following my every move she even knows how many comments I have made 😂 I think Kayleigh is the stalker not me !!! So Kayleigh must think that everyone that watches her crappy vlogs is a stalker then ?? So why does she share them then lol ???Kayleigh has lost her marbles I swear

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s really really avoiding the fact that someone has said that
1.Kevin has been to prison

2. He has a child from another relationship that he doesn’t see or have anything to do with

How about answer that!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

2. He has a child from another relationship that he doesn’t see or have anything to do with

She has answed everything apart from that so that proves it's true !!! Come on Kayleigh put your money where your mouth is what you got to say about this ??

Have u seen the horrible post she have put on her Instagram stories
Yeah, I've read it! 🤨🤨
As others have commented etc, if you have a YouTube channel, then the comments etc she's getting is to be expected

• Heart

Yet Kayleigh was quick in the defense of summers hair NO Comment on kev tho🤷

• Heart
Why is Jamie dressed like Michael Jackson !!
Nothing would surprise me with them chavs😂 well I nearly 🤢when Kayleigh was saying about hairs in her and Kevs dinner like that's just unhygienic and disgusting what does she be thinking.I don't know how keV pits up with her granted he does seem a little on the slow side but he seems to work hard and after a long shift going home to a dump of a house filthy dirty ,Kayleigh screeching and hair is in his dinner which he has to cook himself most of the time .She's a lazy mare

Nothing would surprise me with them chavs😂 well I nearly 🤢when Kayleigh was saying about hairs in her and Kevs dinner like that's just unhygienic and disgusting what does she be thinking.I don't know how keV pits up with her granted he does seem a little on the slow side but he seems to work hard and after a long shift going home to a dump of a house filthy dirty ,Kayleigh screeching and hair is in his dinner which he has to cook himself most of the time .She's a lazy mare
It was at the end of her crappy bad quality vlog when he was in Sainsbury's he was like Me Bean his trousers were to short for him and white socks on 😮 , Kev is simple and why even tell us about the nit infested hairs 😮she is a bone idol idiot .

Reactions: 2
It was at the end of her crappy bad quality vlog when he was in Sainsbury's he was like Me Bean his trousers were to short for him and white socks on 😮 , Kev is simple and why even tell us about the nit infested hairs 😮she is a bone idol idiot .
She's that desperate she clearly dosent care if it's good or bad comments she gets .The Camera quality is awful for such a instahun😂 she makes out there better off since she's left work but yet she using the same crappy camera buys the same cheap tat .She really needs to focus on her hygiene her hair most days you'd fry a egg on and she openly admits she's not assed about cleaning yet she's a supposed cleaner🤷 the house is dirty the 2 youngest 90% of the time look scruffy and filthy scratching Nits the oldest have clothes either ripped or too small for them she's a tit show .

• Heart
I think she was in abit of a mood on her latest video
With her snark remarks
Yuk! Hairs in the dinner Disgusting what else ends up on their plate!
oh btw I am nasty person according to her
Not need to worry about my kids
They have been brought up well whom I am very proud of who have been brought up with manners unlike some.
They are Great students at school academically never have to weary with them never been in trouble we are truly blessed, can’t complain
Sorry to Disappoint you Kayleigh
It’s obvious that the truth hurts
For you to throw do mugh anger towards me
Why don’t you go have a bubbly bath as you call it wash your greasy hair and put some fresh clean pyjamas on and sit down like lady of leisure and get Kev to wait on you hand and foot make you your favourite dinner add a few of your hairs to the plate
For flavour Bon Appetit Bob’s your Uncle !

• Heart
I was surprised that she wanted to draw so much attention to tattle the other day , given that her followers may come on here and see the posts about Kev going to prison and a child he nevers sees .

I was surprised that she wanted to draw so much attention to tattle the other day , given that her followers may come on here and see the posts about Kev going to prison and a child he nevers sees .
She was on a roll the other day that even I got a mention lol her ears must of been burning
For someone who says she does not care what people say about her she sure got defensive
Yes I wonder if she will ever address about Kev and his other child Time will tell

It’s a winters evening both Kev and Kayleigh are wearing a coat why isn’t Sienna she will be moaning later that the kids are poorly

Reactions: 1
It’s a winters evening both Kev and Kayleigh are wearing a coat why isn’t Sienna she will be moaning later that the kids are poorly
Must have been felicitys turn to wear it does poor Sienna even have a coat it's all just hand me downs she gets

Sienna and felicity rarely wear coats mostly dresses and wellys she makes no effort with the girls hair or clothes they always look scruffy .No fear of Kayleigh going cold she lets the girls do what they want eat what they want it's lazy parenting because she's to busy shoving the camera in there face

Why are they painting such a dark space navy? Also what happened to the canon g7x kev treated her to? She’s back on the potatoe?

Why are they painting such a dark space navy? Also what happened to the canon g7x kev treated her to? She’s back on the potatoe?
Is the screen dirty ? blues are horrible she is best doing magnolia and it will make the room look bigger

What horrible colours well for a kitchen it will look out of place, a sage colour living room with pink
Who paints a kitchen dark colours it will definitely look out of place, you may aswell paint every room a different colour maybe make a rainbow 🌈 house lol your taste is in your arse
Maybe for a Modern house but her house is old
It will done on the cheap like everything else
In all honesty I don’t know why she is even bothering look at the state of the rest of the house it’s all damp with water rot and mould, she doesn’t address the important issues that needs to be fixed like move out of there and see about getting another house seeing that are alright for a quid as she likes to brag!
Wheres your priorities
It will be a slap dab job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.