Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says she doesn’t care what people think of her she sure has a bee in her bonnet
Maybe truth hurts and she gets defensive because if it didn’t bother her she wouldn’t be firing back with aggressive comments.
For the love of god your man is not a chef he is a cook if he was a chef he would be making elaborate meals at home not things that are processed that come out of a packet.
I think she thinks chef sounds better just like her son is a manager stop bumming your load and another thing if they are so comfortable financially why aren’t they living in a palace.
I watched the daughter’s birthday the other day
With her opening her parcels and I thought it was the jheight of ignorance that she couldn’t say Thankyou it was straight onto the next gift she did not look appreciative to me manners cost nothing
My two kids growing up had it drummed into their heads to always use their manners she just took it in her stride
Does Caleigh own any other clothes apart from that black and white dress and that other black dress that she wears religiously I think she needs to stock up on her wardrobe
The youngest daughter is ruined she is spoilt she always seems to cave into her wants, she seems less appreciative aswell sad really.
I feel sorry for the eldest daughter she seems to be left out a lot it like she doesn’t have much time for her and as for the second eldest son living in a hut a garden shed that is a no no, It is not a bloody cabin
Why can’t they move into suitable house that fits the family if they are living comfortably with their finances maybe she is a tight arse and doesn’t want to part with more money on a house and would
rather spend her money on cheap useless stuff
Honestly they need to get their priorities right
At the start when I first starting watching it hem I didn’t mind them but as time went on I started to see a change in her when she was receiving the story box figures from subscribers I think she started taking that in her stride and expecting them and they are not cheap as I found out that she put up a Amazon Wishlist for people to fulfil her kids
I don’t agree with that if you can go out and waste money on junk you can afford to buy your kids these things after all she is making plenty of money lol
She moans all the time , also think she would like to keep up with the Jones’s if someone gets something then she got to get it or try and match up maybe she wants to be a somebody come up in the world ,
For someone that is a cleaner her house is always a mess their is no excuse I have kids and I can manage to keep my house clean
Does anyone know if her bathroom is fixed
It’s a wonder she hasn’t been trapezing thru to her mothers for a shower with the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sure she said in a vlog of how they met that he was unemployed so how is a grown man that is ment to be a chef unemployed ? Because he isn't a bloody chef he's a catering assistant ..She bought soup and a ready made tomatoe sauce for pasta in her processed food haul and white bread all things that a REAL chef can make but kev clearly can't because all he does is chop veg and heat up food that gets delivered to the home from a company !

Reactions: 2
She said in a vlog her bins are over flowing full and they don't get emptied for a week that's just manky is she too lazy to take stuff to the council recycling centre you don't need to have full bins thats why the centre is available she will end up bringing rats in to the area with her manky bins 🐀🐀

Reactions: 1
That's a good point her ranting on about tattle will make people that have never heard of it come here 😍.She is so bloody thick and she doesn't understand if you vlog your life people will gossip she can't seem to grasp that !!

The difference with her and Sarah is though Sarah lives in a house that fits and makes over 3k a week , Kayleigh makes ninety quid 😂

I reckon she is going to vlog even more now to get money for a foreign holiday ? she roughly gets a tenner per vlog so she better get started now 😂😂😂 .That Jens thread is slow !!

I reckon she is going to vlog even more now to get money for a foreign ? she roughly gets a tenner per vlog so she better get started now 😂😂😂.That Jens thread is slow !!
Sarah has a no nce for a husband, who would want to be her? 🤮

I kind of feel sorry for Kev, I think he has a lot to put up with. He seems like a good guy and works hard, he's just under the thumb!
She walks all over him. I disliked the way she used Sienna to keep on at him until he agreed to buy a tent. You don't use your children in that way. He does appear to work hard and is probably glad to get some time away from all of her nagging.

Reactions: 4
From Kayleigh’s point of view, it must be simply horrible to read negative things about yourself online for all to see. I myself couldn’t cope with that, which is why I could never follow the route of an influencer/YouTuber.

Unfortunately, when you commit to this type of life, you leave yourself open to public opinion and therefore possible backlash/conflicting opinions. As they say, you can be the ripest pear of the bunch but not everybody likes pears.

She is clearly determined to make a success of her YouTube channel and fair play to her for persevering with that but if she’s already having a meltdown over the negative comments, imagine how much worse it could get should she accumulate more followers down the line.

For instance, there are four members of staff on my team, including myself. Two of them, I wouldn’t tolerate outside of a work setting. My point is that it is incredibly difficult to like everybody you come into contact with and when you go one step further by laying your life open to the general public, you have to expect a mixed bag of reactions.

I get it. It ain’t nice for her.. but if she’s feeling like this now, when things are relatively mild, she needs to get out of the business sooner rather than later.

Christ, imagine being Elle Darby for instance? 😳

Reactions: 6
From Kayleigh’s point of view, it must be simply horrible to read negative things about yourself online for all to see. I myself couldn’t cope with that, which is why I could never follow the route of an influencer/YouTuber.

Unfortunately, when you commit to this type of life, you leave yourself open to public opinion and therefore possible backlash/conflicting opinions. As they say, you can be the ripest pear of the bunch but not everybody likes pears.

She is clearly determined to make a success of her YouTube channel and fair play to her for persevering with that but if she’s already having a meltdown over the negative comments, imagine how much worse it could get should she accumulate more followers down the line.

For instance, there are four members of staff on my team, including myself. Two of them, I wouldn’t tolerate outside of a work setting. My point is that it is incredibly difficult to like everybody you come into contact with and when you go one step further by laying your life open to the general public, you have to expect a mixed bag of reactions.

I get it. It ain’t nice for her.. but if she’s feeling like this now, when things are relatively mild, she needs to get out of the business sooner rather than later.

There is really only a few of us on this thread and she is going to draw more in with her ranting ..maybe that's her plan ?

They have always been a strange family even before they did yo

I think tbh hers choice to come on here and look. A lot of people on insta blogger families/ celebs whatever don’t have that choice because people literally post the opinions on their insta posts. She doesn’t have to see it.
She’s digging herself in now anyway the more she desperately tries to come across a certain way the less she does. Local people to her know exactly what she’s like.

They have always been a strange family even before they did yo

I think tbh hers choice to come on here and look. A lot of people on insta blogger families/ celebs whatever don’t have that choice because people literally post the opinions on their insta posts. She doesn’t have to see it.
She’s digging herself in now anyway the more she desperately tries to come across a certain way the less she does. Local people to her know exactly what she’s like.
Spill the tea ☕ 🤣

Reactions: 3
Kev is like her son, I seen a vlog about a year ago Kev said sienna wants a burger king ( it was obviously him that wanted it ) Kayleigh said no , and his face went red and looked like he was going to actually cry .She is definitely in charge of the purse strings and he gets treated like a kid !!

Why would you have a vehicle that all you your husband and kids can't all fit in at the one time lol ??? She needs a mini bus !

The cook with Kev video made me feel ill.. that pan was disgusting.. sienna rubbing the meat and then on her dress.. Kev using tea towel to wipe hands after touching the meat.. bleughhh
There eating habits are disgusting a few vlogs back sienna eating the coronation chicken straight from the sharing fun 😷😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
The vlogs are tit Kayleigh absolutey is a bore🙄kev is well under the thumb she definitely rules the roost.I actually feel bad for summer she's almost like the forgotten child the drama Kayleigh caused over the leggings for summer yet she will happily spend on the younger two buying them that and stuffing them full of junk just to keep them quiet.She stated that the financially stable so why is the son out in a cold shed with a crappy blow heater ffs she prob tells him not to put it on tho save the Lecky how cold and damp it would be .She constantly refers to her favourite child 🙄like Kayleigh bore off with your constant moaning about anyone that has a critism about you as you put Ur self and family on a social platform of course people will call you out on bullshit if I was Kayleigh I'd lay off the Instagram and I'd clean my house as it always looks scruffy and make your family decent meals that involves healthy foods instead of stuffing cheap junk food into them I mean she is a lazy mare getting keV to cook after working because she can't be assed .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vlogs are tit Kayleigh absolutey is a bore🙄kev is well under the thumb she definitely rules the roost.I actually feel bad for summer she's almost like the forgotten child the drama Kayleigh caused over the leggings for summer yet she will happily spend on the younger two buying them that and stuffing them full of junk just to keep them quiet.She stated that the financially stable so why is the son out in a cold shed with a crappy blow heater ffs she prob tells him not to put it on tho save the Lecky how cold and damp it would be .She constantly refers to her favourite child 🙄like Kayleigh bore off with your constant moaning about anyone that has a critism about you as you put Ur self and family on a social platform of course people will call you out on bullshit if I was Kayleigh I'd lay off the Instagram and I'd clean my house as it always looks scruffy and make your family decent meals that involves healthy foods instead of stuffing cheap junk food into them I mean she is a lazy mare getting keV to cook after working because she can't be assed .
She could end up with a obesity problem with the two youngest !!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.