Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queen4

Chatty Member
During K+K's very short break to Majorca last year Kev seemed to think he might be due some compensation due to the delayed flights. I wonder if this Italy trip is the "massive family holiday" he said he would book if the money came through.

K remarked "who needs nice walls, carpets and a nice car, kids don't remember that".

See 5:48

Reactions: 3

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
She clearly didn’t do her research on sun cream and brought the cheapest she could find. You burn so much more near water. I predicted there would be some drama, looks like the 1st one is lack of sun cream..

MissWinnie

VIP Member
At what point do SS become involved with families like this?
Can you just take your child out of the school system without questions being asked by the Education system?

We can all clearly see what she's doing to these girls and calling her out but who is safeguarding these kids? Sienna's 'emotional distress' needs addressing by the school and SEN staff to ensure she is keeping up with her peer group and the future of her school years ahead. Both Punch and Judy have given into every whim of Sienna's and allowed tantrums and meltdowns to win so the kid knows she has the power to get her own way and always does.

As for Felicity. There was a problem with her knee/leg/foot [I don't even know anymore] and the following dramas are still hanging around. We have seen her walk, run up and down sand dunes, gymnastics, monkey bars, climbing etc. So what is going on? Saying that Felicity has an 'illness' is wrong on many levels and talking about the girls in front of them just reinforces the negative narrative in the family.

Is there anything we can do as a group that can get the school or SS involved? It's getting out of control and I dont think K is going to cope well, she's too self-centred and selfish not to have time to herself.
I’m sure you can raise safeguarding concerns directly with a school & also SS. I’m guessing they wouldn’t have the same level of reports as someone like the Ingham family would do for example so they may take the complaints seriously

queen4

Chatty Member
If you apply factor 50 sun cream and everyone still ends up burnt then she clearly didn't use it properly and as advised. If she wasn't sure she could've just read the directions on the bottle but I'm going to take a wild guess she didn't. Common sense isn't very common with some people.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
When Kid Kev had been for the HUGE meal between them all he said he had a drink whilst he was there.
He sounded half cut to me.
That Brooke is quite the little prick teaser aint she.
Instead of running her gums and cackling like a witch she needs to keep an eye on K&B

laney

No doubt the two little girls will have to be shoe horned into the vlog somehow.
I don’t understand the English prom. I’m Scottish and the kids here have to have done 6th year which means the kids are 17 and 1/2 or 18 at prom. So is prom in England from 16? 🤷‍♀️ My boy 18 in December and just had prom

Lovegardeninguk

You are a nut job bullshitter Kayleigh, I’m embarrassed for you View attachment 2973263View attachment 2973264
... and what about this causing extra injuries you fecking moronic twat?
---
Have you seen her cp? Saying sorry but you tube turned the chat off and that they do it now and again stop lieing you turned it off because you prob had lot of hate and questions to why F was up and down on the dunes and why you gave into to S when she wasn't really crying but wanted food and shops were shut while you watched the sun go down and you son needed the toilet and you told him there were none so you have to wait .it was you K who turned it off you tube don't do it your incontroll over your channel unless it's bad so you think we all stupid like you no no far from it
She also took Riley's jacket to put on Sienna and he said he was cold, she had that hoodie thing as well.

The fake crying though, 'cause it' wanted chips! OMFG
---
That is so true about Riley, shes either talking to him like he’s something she’s stepped in or moaning about him, how must that poor lad feel, he never smiles or looks happy
He's the image of Kev, miserable all the time, poor lad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
When Kid Kev had been for the HUGE meal between them all he said he had a drink whilst he was there.
He sounded half cut to me.
That Brooke is quite the little prick teaser aint she.
Instead of running her gums and cackling like a witch she needs to keep an eye on K&B
Yes he said I did have a half whilst I was waiting- he had more that that definitely, I thought he was slurring and talking nonsense .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
How does it work with the fines from school ? She mentioned it would be cheaper for his way but I wonder if she’s budgeted to pay Riley’s and Felicity’s fine after the holiday .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
A lady on tik tok has not long come back from a eurocamp in Italy , and to be fair it looked really nice . I do hope that the boys girlfriends have paid for themselves , otherwise them paying for them has meant it’s affected the experience for their own kids , in terms of scrimping . Quite sad that it is only for 5 days . It seems a lot of hassle for a short amount of time , just to be able to say they’ve been abroad .