Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xentos75

That’s
It's all quite ironic isn't it? Suddenly shutting her channel down out of concern for a child's privacy.

And no I wouldn't be surprised if the vlogs are back in a few weeks.
[/QUOTE

haha that’s abit rich coming from her, for her children’s privacy …. What a load of crap how long you being doing videos K exploiting your kids,
You are a Joke!!!
Go get a job!
Clean up your Shit hole
The list goes on

Reactions: 1

queen4

Chatty Member
I wonder how much Brooke is paying for her car insurance now she's passed her test, can't be cheap I imagine.

pamperpanda

Has she gone back to slimming world? I don't watch her anymore but I saw the last headline when scrolling YT just the now

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I had a look and yes thats definitely the same woman on the YT pic, I can see kev in her oldest daughter, she lives in a big house and seems to live a decent life, she's better rid if that trash bag Kev.

BUT, I still don't think that's the real Keri talking on the R channel, i still think it's Kayleigh because this information about Keri is in this thread anyway, it's on the previous I think? and the picture....so I think Kayleigh has took it and played down Kev's antics with the petty crime ect. I don't think the real Keri would comment as she has two younger kids too, why open a can of worms.
---
Keri works as a Civil servant, loves travelling (not to Spain for 1/2nights) looks a decent person and mum.....

I really don't think that's her on R channel, swearing ect.
Yes I agree kevs 1st baby mama definitely isn’t Keri Scott ..

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I honestly don't know what site she's looking at? but it's overpriced...

I have did a mock search on Love holiday " ....4 adults, her kev, Jamie and Rhys, 3 kids, Summer Sienna, and Felicity. There are hundreds to choose from, I just posted ones I think would interest her, and they are no where near 7k and she can pay it monthly. I don't know what airport would be more suitable for her? as I'm Scottish..so I put in a few choices.
Screenshot_20240208-211653.png
Screenshot_20240208-211701.png
Screenshot_20240208-211621.png
Screenshot_20240208-211627.png
Screenshot_20240208-211602.png
Screenshot_20240208-211609.png
Screenshot_20240208-211541.png
Screenshot_20240208-211550.png

I didn’t say anything bad about the nhs! What I did say she deserves to be seen by an orthopaedic paediatrician which Kayleigh admitted tonight she hadn’t been! I know the state of the nhs but we at least all deserve to be looked at by the proper health care professionals!!
I agree. I don’t think any of us are saying anything bad about this nhs and I did say it was awful that a child is having to wait. We all wish we could be seen more quickly and access treatment at the earliest opportunity.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
What's all booing for f hasn't got cancer I I said before my hubby got it I tell you now its not bad as she saying it is anybody think she's got days to live takenher out of school is def not good step I hope the education get on to her there no reason to its k she's making out to be so so bad no it's not school no it it's k who got attachment think and its showing g now in the kids she and Kevin made them like it .funny all off a suddon they got money to splash abroad holiday 200 pound shopping outside stuff she was scrimping g and saving not so long ago .do you think they com I to compo somewhere ?
---
There something very very fishy going on and I not liking it
---
There something very very fishy going on and I not liking it
That’s hard to read lol

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
They never used to have electricity in it , I remember seeing shite loads of extension cables through the garden.

Lovegardeninguk

Is it only me who cringes when they call it an “operation” like really its teeth out its hardly an operation is it?!
Totally, it's multiple tooth extraction under sedation.
---
I'm not surprised about the dental issues in that family.

On a previous haul vlog, she said Sienna's routine is "having milk and two biscuits at bedtime" but doesn't state if she brushes her teeth after that, or how well it's done even if she does. She also stated that Sienna can't go without biscuits because... "she can't regulate that she's not having biscuits because it's part of her routine". Sounds like an excuse to me.

K ended up fainting in hospital..

View attachment 2680399
That last line LOL OMG spoon feeding the bubba - has Sienna lost control of her hands as well? Pathetic twat [Kayleigh].
---
of course there was a drama - fainted! My oldest has had one tooth out (cracked a molar!) and as soon as he was under anaesthetic I burst into tears without warning, from all the emotion from seeing him like that I suppose but of course she fainted and had to have nurses help her
Yeah 3 nurses to haul the heffer up!

Last edited:

pamperpanda

why has she never defended it in comments? loads have asked if they have the same dad and she always ignores the question..and all three look nothing alike.

maybe no dad's have came forward as they don't even know about their kids, maybe she doesn't even know who their real dad's are. Kayleigh is trash after all, so nothing would surprise me.
Do we know Kev went to jail before he got with K? He must have been very young to do a sentence then meet her at 21 or so? Maybe he attacked the 3 eldest children's dad? There's a gap between summer and Riley that could explain that?? If she's happy to move Kev in on day one she would definitely stand by him. She talks about going on holiday with the 3 younger ones alone and we have nothing from their first date to them getting married to go on I don't think.

queen4

Chatty Member
I just thought it was strange that she's passed her test after learning for some time (if I'm not mistaken she had delayed her original test date for more time to practice) then when she passes she hasn't vlogged about it? Whereas before they'd vlog about pretty much anything. We only know she's passed because K mentioned it.