Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopatopshop

They’ve already had 1 mri I’m sure that was fine and this is a second mri! Not sure she realises how much it costs each time to run an mri machine, fine if you need it but this is ridiculous!!!!! Not only do they likely get paid from benefits/ massive child benefit payment, she’s now draining the nhs
I paid privately for an mri in 2005 and it was £495 then so goodness knows how much they are now. Probably a 4 figure sum I expect.

Reactions: 2

Honestgirl

VIP Member
It's ps5 gamers want. Riley was probably disappointed.

The ps4 was probably pre owned.
Their stuff is so old. Only the two little girls get latest things
---
If kids from sch see Riley in yr 7 getting puma shoes he will be bullied. My son is yr 8 and that is not a thing at all. It’s embarrassing and she went away to Majorca she shou have got things for her kids in the correct way

Honestgirl

VIP Member
And again Kev lays the table for Boxing Day. He’s a mug. This is def why she doesn’t want him to drive as uses that as an excuse she has to drop someone off while he does everything. He needs to man up now. She is one lazy bitch she’s done nothing
---
Bless Rhys buying himself an electric toothbrush. He’s 17 and his shit mum in all these yrs never bought him one

queen4

Chatty Member
In yesterday's vlog K said that even though she doesn't love her house the kids wouldn't want to move. Really? So hypothetically if there was a bigger, nicer house available in the same area the kids wouldn't even consider wanting to move and not having to share rooms?

Last edited:

pamperpanda

Who have they slagged off? I'm wondering if it's just for clicks? I've not and won't watch any December content I just read on here, but was tempted to click to see who they was bitching about

Reactions: 1

Honestgirl

VIP Member
That pork joint isn’t even big enough for 4 of us let alone 9. Also why ask who is born for dinner. I just cook and whoever isn’t eats it when they get home. She just tries to cut corners of not spending money correctly on her kids. She want them to but their own food basicallt
---
That pork joint isn’t even big enough for 4 of us let alone 9. Also why ask who is born for dinner. I just cook and whoever isn’t eats it when they get home. She just tries to cut corners of not spending money correctly on her kids. She want them to but their own food basicallt
Home

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I'm wondering if she's "Frankie" too?, as K said a word in a story that Frankie used not long after ( venture), and Kayleigh has stuck up for the Sullivan's in vlogs ( after previously slagging them off because they buy to much junk)

she's was on a witch hunt for me a few year back, posting rants stories about "telly fanatic" about my posts. It's definitely her style to go after people.
She’s one to attack peoples kids and looks. It’s very strange behaviour when you look at her ect, people in glass houses and all that.

But it’s the way it’s written too, you know poor grammar

Buddylove

VIP Member
She seems quite sweet tbf, but the best thing she could do is remove herself from any association with that family, think it’s awful Kayleigh pays more attention to Brooke than her own daughter summer! I’d be fuming if I was Brookes parents!
Agree and I’d be devastated if I was poor Summer

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
How does poor summer at her age having to share with the 2 brats even work anyways
I know it's a shame...a 16 year old, sharing with a uncontrollable 5 year old, and a 7 year old, it's embarrassing Kayleigh showing her family, it really is.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
The fact she's still not uploaded proves to me the person is telling the truth about Kev.

She can bullshit and hide things from her viewers that live no where near her, but she knows locals know the truth, and she will be shitting herself incase they get in here with more information.
---
She's better putting her shitty camera away forever, like fat Sam, and getting on with her life privately, just share on FB..she will never do that though.

Can't wait for the R's next vlog of her, and her grubby house/family
Off topic I know but has big Sam quit YT altogether?

Millie’s mummy

Well she knows Riley is size 6 so whats stopping her buying him the rugby boots he needs.

She had been to a friends and she stated she had a few drinks.
Does she not care that she could be over the alcohol limit and I bet she drove home from her friends too.
Absolute scum she is
Do people just wear football boots to rugby? If so he clearly has needed to ask for them for xmas

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Going back when my children were little and I smoked I didn’t work at the time so I gave up smoking as I didn’t expect my husband to support me smoking shame she don’t work to help support the kids she could have a part time job and still do YT but she probably won’t work she she don’t get on with people and been told what to do that’s why Kev is a door mat any true man would make her work and support the family and not exploit the kids I was shocked when she told YT when Brooke has her driving test surly the Brooke’s decision to tell people but then again Kayleigh don’t care about anybody else