Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's Center Parcs (Longleat Forrest) near her and surely they will all go Kev and a few brats can go on the train 😂...if it's DLP it's defo been a bank or provy loan 😂
That’s more like it and that’s not a holiday lol

Reactions: 1
God summer is soooo boring and geeky. Kev being a doormat again. K at the garden centre and he comes home from work and makes dinner for the young ones. Is he taking the piss

Reactions: 5
'Movie theatre'? Are they all now pretending they've moved to the states?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kayleigh you are a scruffy woman putting a tree up in a unfinished decorated living room when are you going to undercoat and gloss the doors and facings?and if you haven't got the means to hide wires don't put the TV on the wall it's a mess
...you could really tell on that vlog how small the kitchen is I love the uneven kitchen cupboard doors 🤣and her sofa is filthy ..what's with the "cheese " night🤣 FS a bunch of woman's and Sienna can't even say her own name FS kayleigh put the camera down and help your child to talk

Reactions: 7
Didn't take the older kids 🙄 actual fuckers!

Taking lessons from the minghams, eyes darting everywhere while she lies about the older ones.

Summers an even worse actor than I thought, she knew about all the Heathers and London.

Cheap skate Kayleigh illegally squeezing them in one room at the prem inn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Proof that Kev's only working for his 3

Ooo and the tax-credits as according to social blade she only made £72 last week

Reactions: 1
Didn't take the older kids 🙄 actual fuckers!

Taking lessons from the minghams, eyes darting everywhere while she lies about the older ones.

Summers an even worse actor than I thought, she knew about all the Heathers and London.

Cheap skate Kayleigh illegally squeezing them in one room at the prem inn!
Where r they going I haven’t watched it yet. I knew it never ever be Disneyland lol as if

Haven’t revealed it, it is Disney I’ve seen it on her mates Facebook, Kayleigh looking for an Xmas belle dress.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t revealed it, it is Disney I’ve seen it on her mates Facebook, Kayleigh looking for an Xmas belle dress.
I’m disgusted as R.E.M. she said was too much to go on holiday for Jamie birthday but takes kevs kids. It’s not acceptable

How long are they going for? I wonder the price of disney in total

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She says they're not taking the older three but insists it was because "they don't want to go". Presumably just like when Jamie wanted to go abroad for his birthday but then apparently changed his mind and "didn't want to go anymore".

He and Rhys will be fine at home on their own she says, and it'll be fine because they "have neighbours".

Lets hope they don't leave stuff on the hob and potentially cause a fire like in the past.

Lets also hope Jamie doesn't have another nasty seizure.

And how nice of her to show the other person's phone number in full on the note they left on her car. Obviously doesn't give a crap about anyone else's privacy though so not surprised.

Leaving her son when he could potentially end up on a life support machine (this is stuff Kayleigh has previously made out) ... believe you me if they were all Kev's all six would be going seems like Kev's treating the older three like his first abandoned born now ....and kayleigh if you think we believe the older three who are still kids btw don't want to go a holiday you must think we are fkn daft as no child (adult) child would refuse

Summer is literally a child still, she shouldn't have the choice. She should automatically be included in number etc.
Honestly I've never know a 'family' like this. Different food, clothes and holidays for half the children. The big ones must be so resentful. Also who tells a load of strangers her two teens are home alone?

Can't wait to see them dragging princess Sienna round Disney. I'll eat my hate if she isn't wedged in a buggy.

Reactions: 7
Also said she booked it in the summer but Summer decided not to go coz of panto rehearsals - how would they have known dates back then? Taking her kids out of school again!
Her lifestyle is the biggest panto around!

She's only doing this to get Disney subs but once they find out that only a few weeks back they couldn't afford a fkn carpet or afford to go to Spain on September they have clearly got in debt for it 😂and the three eldest ( one still only 15) and Kev's neglected oldest child all get treated different to the three youngest I don't think the new subs will stick around long .... and there only going for three nights 😂duck that, Kayleigh will arrive home bloody knackered and IN DEBT

Wonder if someone else she knows went to dlp and she is trying to go one better I think it is so wrong not taking the older three especially as they all live under the same roof I am in my 50s and would love to go again but do it in warmer weather those younger 3 are so spoilt I feel really sorry for the older 3 you are never too old for dlp

Reactions: 3
I don't think they have been spoilt all they have had is crappy tent holidays this is their first big thing (even though it's only three nights in the cold-damp duck that ) .. it's not a fortnight in Orlando in hot weather that's a proper holiday... but yes I do feel for the older three especially Summer.. Sienna will have her moody gurning face on because she will want to eat everything in site but Kayleighs purse says no

She's only doing this to get Disney subs but once they find out that only a few weeks back they couldn't afford a fkn carpet or afford to go to Spain on September they have clearly got in debt for it 😂and the three eldest ( one still only 15) and Kev's neglected oldest child all get treated different to the three youngest I don't think the new subs will stick around long .... and there only going for three nights 😂duck that, Kayleigh will arrive home bloody knackered and IN DEBT
She’s a nasty mum. Summer is a school child she should have gone no questions asked. Disgusting. And as others have said oh it’s ok to leave Jamie no as they have booked it but not before when they couldn’t afford to take him. Got a rug she hates as it’s cheap but takes kids out of school. She’s hilarious

I think even her most faithful subs if they have any compassion will deep down think this is wrong her leaving the older ones and come on she couldn't even afford a fkn carpet the girls sleep in a overcrowded damp room yet she's got in debt for 3 nights in DLP just so she can hashtag hell out of it for more subs ....she's a absolute embarrassment

Radio face should be damn ashamed of herself!! If I couldn't afford to take all my children I wouldn't go - quite simple! Says they didn't want to, who is she trying to kid! Really sums her up! A selfish layabout living on handouts! Hope the school bloody report and fine her for taking the kids out- why couldn't they do 3 nights when they break up? Oh yeh, coz she's a skanky twit and saved a few quid!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.