Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did recently watch old vlogs when Sienna was young and was quite shocked at her size. I felt for her, surely a health visitor or playgroup would have been concerned ?
In some countries Kayleigh and kev would get charged with child neglect..

this country treads on eggshells with obesity though and blame it on everything else

other than the fact it comes from what you eat at home

Reactions: 3
Clumping all her shite footage together as has no content! Remember when she put herself on a home bargains ban!? Haha lasted no time at all!
Wish I had time to spend the taxpayers money having lunch with with friends on a weekday! I need to book holiday to do that - and spend my wages- not others taxes!
Her new hair may cover up a multitude of sins but if I were her I'd say the money would be better spent at the dentist sorting out a mouth a bleeping gummy bear is proud of! Kids go off to swimming, friends, dance blah blah- not once recently has a dentist been mentioned! Feeding them pigs all that crap, teeth (or toof in Kayleighs educated world) must need a proper seeing to!
Skank has no morals! Surely 2023 is the year to FINALLY pay back into society after scrounging benefits since leaving school!! She a complete bleeping uneducated waster!

Reactions: 5
teeth (or toof in Kayleighs educated world) must need a proper seeing to!
Ironic the other day when practising her spelling that Sienna initially pronounced 'fun' with a 'th'. She obviously gets confused between the two sounds but it certainly won't help being around Kayleigh and Kev mispronouncing words so often.

Reactions: 2
It’s a complete joke she says rain in on spending on food shopping it’s going to cost a fortune family of 8 plus girl friends but it’s ok to run around in the car go to home bargins spend £100 on her hair and lunch out she needs a job to support the family the youngest two have far two much more than the other 4

Reactions: 1
Why does k not to the food shop alone. Kev works really hard he doesn’t want to do that in his day off. He’s disgusting other men just would not accept this

Why does k not to the food shop alone. Kev works really hard he doesn’t want to do that in his day off. He’s disgusting other men just would not accept this
I expect he has to do what she says think she makes all the decisions in that house

Reactions: 4
Wow so she gets beef for her and kev and the kids get an oven meal. That’s not family life. My kids would not like that at all. That selfish

• Heart
Wow so she gets beef for her and kev and the kids get an oven meal. That’s not family life. My kids would not like that at all. That selfish
And she had the cheek to comment a few months ago about a certain large family from Scotland a few months ago on what they feed their children!

Reactions: 6
( I can't stand them), but that family are now at 13k while the women beater and the Witch aren't even at ten,

plus none of that family's kids are overweight either

( I can't stand them), but that family are now at 13k while the women beater and the Witch aren't even at ten,

plus none of that family's kids are overweight either
They do all look clean and tidy and well nourished , with no scraggy hair .

So the pig with dairy intolerance is eating all them yoghurts, chocolate bars, biscuits, cheese dips and milkshakes. Kayleighs lies catching her up again!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kayleigh is trying to find some illness with each of her kids must be so horrible knowing your mum wants you to have some sort of illness. Kayleigh is always doing something that someone else is doing

Reactions: 4
He's not a man though, a real man doesn't batter women,

wonder how he would like it if a bloke battered Sienna, Felicity and his first born daughter ..I'm not including Summer as he clearly doesn't see her as his or he wouldn't have left her at home when they went to France

He's not a man though, a real man doesn't batter women,

wonder how he would like it if a bloke battered Sienna, Felicity and his first born daughter ..I'm not including Summer as he clearly doesn't see her as his or he wouldn't have left her at home when they went to France
So very true. She’s a school child too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.