Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a lazy good for nothing there is nothing stopping her from working, she is not incapacitated if we can all work how can she not she is quite capable. The struggles are real with the cost of living, my hubby works two jobs I work as a commercial cleanier contractor and run a small business from home my daughter works part time as she is still at school this will be her last year of school,

Aye times are tough financially atm we scrape thru we don’t squander our money on unnecessary things that we don’t need we prioritise what’s important and the bills are paid

well hope the tax man catches up with her and if she hasn’t been declaring her earnings off YouTube she will be in for a shock!!
You can’t escape the tax man Kaleigh it will catch up with you!

What about the benefits she reaping in aswell with social security you rorting the system
It doesn’t pay to be greedy!!!
You are just sheer lazy but you would much prefer to exploit your kids for a quick buck instead of earning a honest living
BLUDGER is what you are Kaleigh!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t afford a joint of beef for the family but can afford to get her hair done priority's gone wrong somewhere and omg Kev phone thinks he needs a new one or better still stop videoing

Reactions: 5
In all these years she's been vlogging she's went to the Butcher's ONCE and couldn't wait to brag 🤣🤣... Kayleigh i go to the Butcher's every week and infact the guy gives us and all his regulars a Christmas card each year as a thank you from all the staff

• Haha
Have not done any vlogging coz they have been super busy!!! Phwaaa gummy wouldn't know busy if it crept up on her and smacked her in her fat scrounging arse! All she's been busy doing is watching TV! Truth of the matter is, the pigs are at school so cannot be exploited!! No pigs = no content!

So Kayleigh will come with the being bullied!! One way to solve this - take your children from YT, stop exploiting them for a few quid. Get a proper job and declare your earnings!!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she has every had a proper job in the past or has she been a lazy stay at home mum

Reactions: 1
I noticed that Kev said at the end of the vlog that he and Kayleigh enjoy watching "When Rich Kids go Skint", which is a TV show where rich kids move in with families struggling to make ends meet. Thought it was interesting that they like it - maybe enjoying seeing someone with way more money having to live their life(?) or perhaps even seeing the poor people on the show and thinking that they're better than them?

Wonder if she has every had a proper job in the past or has she been a lazy stay at home mum
She had a proper job for a few weeks years ago and quit as her tax credits went down so it wasn't worth it and they got more credits with her being at home ...
the government have fucked the UK allowing people to stay at home and have kid after kid with their partner on a low wage and getting a fortune on tax credit too ups from the working people...Grab life by Hauls and The Sullivan family are scroungers too with large family's they can't afford and are subsidised by the government

I looked at the MOT checker and it did pass but the ball joint cover is severely deteriorated and needs fixed asap

Reactions: 2
Better MOT than last year when she let the tyres get into a terrible state, on which she was happy to overload her car and her youngest kids.

I bet she's paid loads to get as many defects sorted as possible as she knew we'd all be looking up the report :ROFLMAO:

What is she on about? Talking to the dog... 'realised he's where he's too'? Is this some kind of somerset lingo?

Actually laughable! Jamie doesn't like washing up - he has sensory issues! Please, my teenagers hate washing up!! Anything to try and grab some extra benefits! Seriously... who likes washing up!? Why does Kayleigh have to make everything into a condition. Its parents like her that are giving the kids conditions!

Give it 5 minutes and she will be after government handouts for the dog 🐶

Kayleigh is putting away the 'clothes' how many vvv's in that? Is she putting away clothes of cloves or getting an education any time soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What planet is she on yes you have a 4x4 but you hit ice and your car will still slide any vehicle will slide especially on black ice but oh yeah she been driving 15 years she knows best

Reactions: 2
Sienna going round announcing to random people that she's posh.. I wonder where she might have picked that up from? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sienna going round announcing to random people that she's posh.. I wonder where she might have picked that up from? :ROFLMAO:
Think the whole family lives in dream land sienna obviously don’t go to peoples houses who house is tidy and normal 😂

Posh? she looks like a scruffy angry looking kid from a benefit st episode

thats overfed on junk food

Unhappy kids living in each other's pockets having to share everything including bedrooms...such a tit childhood tbh

No mention of the hut i wonder if the council made them dismantle it as it's not their own property and bigger than the council regulations

Reactions: 3
Life of the Baldwins #3. Kid thinks shes posh, Kayleighs got no dosh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.