Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying how her cooking and flavouring is better than school dinners, as if she's gordon ramsay πŸ˜‚

And also, maybe the smaller portion sizes she was criticising isn't always a bad thing. Maybe the ones she serves are too big?
Oh please don't mention her bleeping cooking, she'll start her McDonald's stories again. Let's put it this way, those kids eat tit! I never see fish or seafood or anything but bog standard stuff. Cheap chicken, cheap mince jobs a gooden!

I don't mean to be terrible but this is why I think she has some kind of mental impairment or disorder. Her grandiose ideas of herself are so far from the truth. Now even her cooking is superior. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Her whole life is a reality .v. Kayleigh's take on it.

Reactions: 3
Second vlog in a row where felicity has complained about small school dinner portion sizes. Then cuts to sienna's birthday meal where she's eating a clearly adult size meal.

Reactions: 5
When is the waste of skin gonna get a proper job and stop exploiting her children? I have never met anyone in my life with such a world owes me a favour attitude on life! She is jealous of everyone, diagnoses her children (when she can't even string an English sentence together). Condones the girlfriend staying over (I accept the oldest is 17 but encouraging a girlfriend to live in the house is asking for trouble)!
I honestly cannot fathom her. All she seems interested in is the youngest two spoilt brats ...what about the other four she birthed. On food rations, not allowed new clothes. Not even to mention Kev the cons first born - I expect his huge salary is keeping her comfortable. My mind guenienlly boggles at the facade of this lifestyle! Clearly living on handouts dependent on what the convict earns! What's gonna happen when the youngest turns 18? The chin will actually have to work for a living and not just change the bedding in a few holiday caravans! She is frivolous- spending money she doesn't have but living a champagne lifestyle on beer money! Does she actually think people believe her camera lifestyle? Think she would get more view posing as a man in drag tbh!
The convict is clearly from the north judging by his accent and I guess he escaped to the south west after he was realesed from prison for a fresh start. They probably met on the Internet and he needed out of where he was coz lets be honest even Stevie Wonder couldn't fancy her!

Reactions: 7
Nothing is ever mentioned about Kayleigh or Kev siblings only parent that’s mention is her mum no aunties or uncles unless the family has disowned them as well omg Kayleigh will never get a winter job she loves sitting on sofa under a blanket having a nap watching crap tv while Kev goes out and supports the family

Reactions: 4
If she's that outraged at the price of a portion of chips, then why did she buy them? No one was forcing her too, it's like she's done it just to moan about it. Is she's THAT bothered about paying these sort of prices then she could've made a packed lunch to take. She's just lazy and likes to moan.

Reactions: 9
She moans bout price of chips but won’t get a all yr round job
How many dolls that child need bet bits are lost before they get out the car at home

Of course the price has gone up , it costs more to make , potato's, oil, electricity all cost more . She's such a dim wit . I only watched a bit again as its just so boring , I was surprised at how bad felicity's speech was , not just sienna's.

Of course the price has gone up , it costs more to make , potato's, oil, electricity all cost more . She's such a dim wit . I only watched a bit again as its just so boring , I was surprised at how bad felicity's speech was , not just sienna's.
As soon as I see sienna I know it’s the sienna show. Watching all the kids activities are so boring and the viewers say what a lovely video lol

Reactions: 1
Still using your kids for content Kayleigh ...and you lied to them about taking them abroad on October because you knew it would never happen as you are skint so why bullshit for all they months, so what are you doing with them to make it up ??

Telly Fanatic... didn't you see?? They hired somewhere for a buffet. The scumbags lied to the kids bigging themselves up financially when all they can afford in reality is a sandwich in the village hall 🀣🀣

Not any mention about the queen in vlogs either. Thought the convict may pay tribute seeing as he spent time at her pleasure!

• Haha
Whooppy do it's roast dinner day πŸ™„, away and buy your kids fresh fish or a t/bone steak each ( that will never happen) and they went camping for 4 nights and never once got took to a restaurant it was just pastys and hovering over kids portions of fish and chips and not allowed to touch them till it was on camera

I'm sticking with my previous prediction that Rhys will end up dropping out of his performing arts course at some point, just like when he quit his rugby (which apparently he was so good at and was going to get a sports scholarship to a private school) and then ironically dropping GCSE drama/performing arts, because he didn't like his teacher's lessons :rolleyes: She hasn't mentioned if he's having to resit GCSEs alongside it, but I'm pretty sure he is - at least maths is my guess going from previous information she's given out, and the fact she was so suspiciously vague about how well he did on results day.

And today's ironic quote of the day from the vlog when describing how hard she's going to find the cleaning job stopping and being bored at home all day 'pottering around' and doing the housework with no kids around:

"I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with a whole winter with no work"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
So she's nearly 7, I thought she was about 8.. someone with a kid that age would need to comment on whether they think her writings ok for that age as I can't remember lol

Why is it she only cleans the girls bedrooms come on clean the other rooms as well surely if kept clean it would be easier to manage obviously never see the other rooms cause bet they are all a tip beds never made and bet dirty washing and dishes everywhere

The posing thumbnail πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she thinks she’s lush! Going on about how expensive it is living in the south west, she lives in Taunton πŸ˜‚ the scabbiest place going! She makes out she lives in Rock!

Yes you can tell in some of her vlogs with the horrible fencing , basic swing parks it looks like a proper run down scruffy low rent area she lives....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.