Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't the space to store fruit in the fridge but can store fattening processed pies , stake bakes ect 🤔🤦

Reactions: 3
You can buy frozen veg or even tinned. She has no excuse, they just have a crap diet.

I googled it Kayleigh just like you should have did to save you this embarrassment because your daughter has bed bugs ....how old is your mattress ?🤮🤮..look at the pics on Google they are the exact same as bed bug bites 🤮and spiders don't bite ..bed bugs do !!View attachment 1542403
Surprise Doctor Kayleigh didn’t know what this was she knows all other medical issues

Reactions: 5
Now she’s talking about a new carpet. She won’t get one she will say it works out too much. I’m now fed up of her saying they buying or doing this and this and then they don’t. Obv that wage packet of kevs was a one off

Reactions: 5
Kayleigh forgot to buy labels for the kids school kit so now has to find a biro to write their names in.
I'm genuinely shocked the chin can actually write 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Haha ... so watching the new video its clear that the vlogs are not for kiddie content ... just check out the title of the thread! What is the con on about talking to the dog? Where is it too? Where is it too? Clearly he was educated in the clink! Also without a Coop card, a meal deal is £4.50 - still cheaper than a McDonald's! The chin says her kids know how to earn money for a living when Riley got £5 for cutting the grass - they clearly don't get it from her!! Fu**ing waster has never worked a full day in her miserable life!!
So Sienna the spoilt brat started school and the chin has never been home alone in 18 years. Maybe the walking womb can pop out another. Silly me, I forgot the con had the snip when the cap on tons of kids was bought in! Just as well, he probably hasn't paid a penny for his eldest in many a year!

Makes you laugh she don’t even know what her sister does for work is it farm or is it horses she is always spending money on crap that sweet tub it is all American it’s only for one night and they way summer talks gets on your nerves can’t understand why Kevin still picks up sienna come on she is 5 soon not 5 months

Did no one else get the storm lol why did she go on like she was the only place to have it lol

Reactions: 2
I googled it Kayleigh just like you should have did to save you this embarrassment because your daughter has bed bugs ....how old is your mattress ?🤮🤮..look at the pics on Google they are the exact same as bed bug bites 🤮and spiders don't bite ..bed bugs do !!View attachment 1542403
You know she wouldn’t dare admit to having bed bugs When I seen the picture at first glance Straight away I thought that’s bloody bed bugs honestly I am not surprised she is not exactly the cleaniest we all know she is a dirty Clart that lives in a midden
Well I for one wouldn’t want her cleaning my caravan she needs to look at her ain back door before thinking about cleaning other caravans it would just be a slap dab job you would think these people that have their caravans cleaned by her I thought she would have broadcasted to them that she does YouTube would see her videos and think to themselves what the F looking at the state of her ain house would be enough for them to tell her clear off What a embarrassment she is she is the type to look doon on others but thinks she is better than you.
Summer is dreaming to be a actress I think they all live in bloody La La La land all Wannabes . I used to feel sorry for her in the beginnings but she gets on my nerves talks a load of crap gibberish not to be nasty but those kids aren’t the brightest of the bunch (excluding the eldest lad) if you are going to brag make sure you can back it up a Kaleigh you talk too much to be honest I don’t really see much of a future for those kids sad really

Reactions: 4
You know she wouldn’t dare admit to having bed bugs When I seen the picture at first glance Straight away I thought that’s bloody bed bugs honestly I am not surprised she is not exactly the cleaniest we all know she is a dirty Clart that lives in a midden
Well I for one wouldn’t want her cleaning my caravan she needs to look at her ain back door before thinking about cleaning other caravans it would just be a slap dab job you would think these people that have their caravans cleaned by her I thought she would have broadcasted to them that she does YouTube would see her videos and think to themselves what the F looking at the state of her ain house would be enough for them to tell h
er clear off What a embarrassment she is she is the type to look doon on others but thinks she is
better than you.
Summer is dreaming to be a actress I tb hink they all live in bloody La La La land all Wannabes . I used to feel sorry for her in the beginnings but she gets on my nerves talks a load of crap gibberish not to be nasty but those kids aren’t the brightest of the bunch (excluding the eldest lad) if you are going to brag make sure you can back it up a Kaleigh you talk too much to be honest I don’t really see much of a future for those kids sad really
I'm in sidari the now so not watched the last few vlogs I won't be missing much though it will be the same old tit

I will be back on form when back lol 👀

• Heart
Aww nice Telly Greece would be a Beautiful place to see that would be on my bucket list
I hope Madam sees your comment haha can you imagine her seething at the thought while she can’t go on a holiday the furthest she can go is doon the road 😂😂😂 to have a holiday with a jam packed car that can’t fit everybody in it that they have to split up to take public transport😂😂 aye well enjoy hen and lap up the sunshine beach food etc while she sits there stewing I can see the steam blowing out her ears to be honest I haven’t watched her videos lately agree it’s always the same shite

• Heart
The con doesn't bother with his oldest kid and hasn't gave her 1p but he's sad that the Queen died

I honestly can't believe Sienna is 5, she's nearly a whole year older than many in her class but so behind in lots of areas. Typical YouTube kids, that have a camera shoved in their faces since a young age/birth it really hampers their development. Look at Jace Ingham, the Radfords youngest 12 and other micro YouTubers like the battista cretins!
It's really sad, Kayleigh should have put the camera down focused on her speech, holding a knife and fork, toilet training and behaviour etc

Reactions: 6
All those toys does she really need so many small bits gets lost and broke in a few weeks only to be binned again

She looks about 8 but is at the level of a three year old. . kayleigh will start dropping the " autism sensory" issue's but she doesn't have autism ,it's just last of the stock and neglectful parenting

Reactions: 6
Telly Fanatic... couldn't have said it better myself! The kid is not backward due to autism or any other medical impairment. It's all down to the parenting or rather lack of it!

• Heart
Makes you laugh she don’t even know what her sister does for work is it farm or is it horses she is always spending money on crap that sweet tub it is all American it’s only for one night and they way summer talks gets on your nerves can’t understand why Kevin still picks up sienna come on she is 5 soon not 5 months

Did no one else get the storm lol why did she go on like she was the only place to have it lol
how many siblings does she have? They’re hardly ever mentioned? Another jealousy thing I would presume

Saying how her cooking and flavouring is better than school dinners, as if she's gordon ramsay 😂

And also, maybe the smaller portion sizes she was criticising isn't always a bad thing. Maybe the ones she serves are too big?

Smallest portion in the world? School dinners aren’t enough??

Did you not consider you’re maybe over feeding your children? I mean they younger two are clearly overweight, as much as she likes to claim they’re where they should be they certainly don’t look like it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.