Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lumpyjudge

This thread is so much more entertaining than her account it is BONKERS haha.
I’ve always had a bit of a on/off interest in Beckie but since she posted about this thread, and you’ve all opened my eyes to how she really is, I had to unfollow her. Now I literally only go on her page to check what you lot are talking about!
I first followed her waaay back in the day when she had the pink hair because I thought she was really beautiful, then when she revealed she was with Adam it turned me right off just because of how much of a sleaze he looks, and their dynamic seemed off from the get go. Then with the pregnancy I was checking in now and then, but when Indigo was born she kept posting about all of the horrid stuff Adam used to say to her about starving the baby... I had to unfollow again just from how stressful and disturbing it was to witness.
What I will say is that she clearly has a lot of issues and I think a big part of that is the very toxic relationship she has with her mum. Why would you remind your daughter of these “anniversaries” of upsetting things that have happened to her? Better yet, how does the mum remember? Does she mark it on her calendar? It’s very odd and explains why Beckie actually stays with someone who is clearly a very foul person when she keeps being repeatedly told this narrative that’s she’s “better off” than where she was before by her own mother.
I know this makes me sound very sympathetic towards her and this is why I finally wanted to register so I could pipe up and say something because I am so glad I came on here and started stalking this to see first hand what she’s really like - so hypocritical and selfish and just NASTY.
That message from either her or Adam to someone with a genuine, non-confrontational question, even started the exact same way (“Jayne”), is actually appalling behaviour.
So I apologise for the length of this ramble but wanted to bring up the point about her mum to see if anyone agrees but also to say a big THANK YOU for exposing this troubling (albeit troubled herself) persons actions behind closed doors / DMs.
Bravo! And I hope you’re all doing well in the current circumstances x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A ‘friend’ or another account she has....and she goes on about trolling people yet thinks it’s ok to get her ‘friends’ to send message like that

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Little Tikes have started gifting influencers their summer/outdoor/water toys....1 look at their instagram page and Beggy Beckie has pretty much liked all their pics 😩 she's clearly on the scrounge! Let's see her next non essential gifted delivery appear 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Heretoread84

Shut up....don't you know she's a famous insta influencer/model....her husband is the next Alan Sugar, and her baby is a rock star.
😁

And indigo is SO ADVANCED GUYS.

Also her post marking the anniversary of whatever happened a million years ago - literally the Instagram equivalent of tagging yourself at a hospital on Facebook and then offering no explanation when people ask if you're ok 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Oh well done!! that's priceless.
'nice beautiful people' 😂
That's so right, we all so wish we could dress in our granny's curtains, and be living in a nasty little starter home in our 30's.
Made my evening, ....
Let's go ladies, it's open season on greedy grubby so called influencers. 😚

Pink Sparkle

Well yeah you seem pretty bitter and unnecessarily nasty, to be honest. There’s a difference between snarking and chatting about what someone posts and how they only want free stuff and post really boring content all the time versus being unkind and petty. But you do you boo ☺
I feel like tattle is not for you, boo ☺

• Haha

Foundmypeople

Oooh she’s such a sneaky fucker putting it in tiny letters at the bottom where the message box is. Blink and you’ll miss it. Also what kind of tight fucker gets some faceless company to pay for their kids birthday presents. The kind of person who likes names like Rockett or Atlas or Indigo or Wynter with a Y, that’s who! I bet the squeak when they walk, well we know he does with those skin tight womens jeans he likes to wear.

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
Despite posting that she refused the workmen access to the house, due to the risk.
She placed the baby in a digger that had been in use all day. enabling him to touch all surfaces and then put his fingers to his face, or in his mouth, as babies do.
Yep. I thought exactly the same. Very interesting that they are so bothered by the health effects of second hand smoke from their neighbours, yet will allow their little one to sit in a workman’s digger (which would already be filthy!) let alone with the current more serious risks on top of that 😩

ohhhhh well chin up guysss, at least we all have the driveway progress to look forward to today ✌🏼

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Her brother in laws Instagram is just as painfully cringe as her husbands. What a set of pricks. The kind of men who wear shoes without socks.

• Haha

Seb knows

I think you'll find the play room is adjacent to the drawing room, across from the great hall( it's the one with the minstrels gallery.)
These two are insane!!!!
lock down is bringing out their entitled crazy arses!
Her post about the drive way is so patronising....no one cares honestly no ONE cares that you have a hole it’s embarrassing that you think thats worthy content even by your shallow Self obsessed standards. Let me repeat again Becci because we know you love us...no one cares about your drive! Now take your Rimmel arse licking self and DO ONE

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
So annoying! I have a newborn niece and it is so sad not being able to see her 😢 Really irritates me people blatantly and selfishly flouting the rules!
Love how she has decided to celebrate VE Day...with a selfie 🙄
Ugh my neighbours (massive CUNTS) are like this and it's getting on my wick. They have been out everyday for hours on daytrips (they're hairdressers so their business is closed) and spent all day yesterday with their extended family who don't live there.... Then had the audacity to post on their insta wishing a happy birthday to their nephew and "can't wait to see you, this is so hard, we miss you so much" etcetcetc.... Uhm, you had a sodding birthday party for him?!
They know it's wrong, so they pretend they haven't seen each other. They're the first to bang a saucepan on a Thursday, and because we don't (Me and my partner are nurses, and it feels odd tbh) WE are the selfish ones apparently 🤷‍♀️
Soz rant over.

• Heart

Foundmypeople

I think Beckie’s been rumbled 😂 Or Adam 🤔 with a name like QUEENie it does sound more like him. Anyway, whoever it was, bye bitch ✌🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Kmt2019

New here, but completely agree about all this work being done during lockdown. I am 40 weeks pregnant and had a whole bunch of stuff booked in to be done to my house before baby arrives and unfortunately most of it landed on the week lock down started. My walls arn’t plastered, because even through the plasterer could technically come in and socially distanced from me; it is not classed as essential. I also have floorboards missing from the electrics work that was done. I was meant to have a bathroom refit and stuff doing to my garden.
Watching her have all her bits done is a massive slap in the face and completely tone deaf especially as she’s being a lockdown nazi to everyone else; but one rule for her and one rule for everyone else I guess?

She's been recieving non essential #gifted junk all through the lockdown.
She tried to cover up the garden landscaping, which was obviously free or very cheap, but Adam acknowledged the company on his page.
Then we had the slip up when she quite clearly had people visiting.
She seems either not to care, or to consider that the rules don't apply to her.
Special Beckie.

aggytha

VIP Member
Saw the beg. Came here for the comments. You did not disappoint guys!
How embarrassing to have to ask people to go and like her ad. Is she worried she wont get another?
Same 🤣 absolutely cringe. In what world does she think that’s normal?!?

“So many view and choose not to like 😭” Ummm... yeah!! Cause it’s boring and literally no-one cares?! Soz to break it to you but they choose not to like for a reason, babe. ✌🏼

• Haha