Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is so much more entertaining than her account it is BONKERS haha.
I’ve always had a bit of a on/off interest in Beckie but since she posted about this thread, and you’ve all opened my eyes to how she really is, I had to unfollow her. Now I literally only go on her page to check what you lot are talking about!
I first followed her waaay back in the day when she had the pink hair because I thought she was really beautiful, then when she revealed she was with Adam it turned me right off just because of how much of a sleaze he looks, and their dynamic seemed off from the get go. Then with the pregnancy I was checking in now and then, but when Indigo was born she kept posting about all of the horrid stuff Adam used to say to her about starving the baby... I had to unfollow again just from how stressful and disturbing it was to witness.
What I will say is that she clearly has a lot of issues and I think a big part of that is the very toxic relationship she has with her mum. Why would you remind your daughter of these “anniversaries” of upsetting things that have happened to her? Better yet, how does the mum remember? Does she mark it on her calendar? It’s very odd and explains why Beckie actually stays with someone who is clearly a very foul person when she keeps being repeatedly told this narrative that’s she’s “better off” than where she was before by her own mother.
I know this makes me sound very sympathetic towards her and this is why I finally wanted to register so I could pipe up and say something because I am so glad I came on here and started stalking this to see first hand what she’s really like - so hypocritical and selfish and just NASTY.
That message from either her or Adam to someone with a genuine, non-confrontational question, even started the exact same way (“Jayne”), is actually appalling behaviour.
So I apologise for the length of this ramble but wanted to bring up the point about her mum to see if anyone agrees but also to say a big THANK YOU for exposing this troubling (albeit troubled herself) persons actions behind closed doors / DMs.
Bravo! And I hope you’re all doing well in the current circumstances x
What was he saying about starving the baby?

Reactions: 1
I absolutely bleeping ate her. People have lost their jobs due to this virus and can’t afford to feed their families and she’s bragging about getting her kids birthday presents for free. She’s an absolute dick. She’s vile.
A lot of things are going to change after this awful crisis subsides.
People are going to start to realise just how vacuous, shallow and downright dishonest instagram tarts like her are.
They are a corrupt influence over our kids and their own,, living just to grab anything and everything free.
Beckie, you're not beautiful on the outside, and you're ugly as hell on the inside.

Reactions: 2
You’re not telling me Tesco sell that slate?! As if her sister bought it, she’s obviously been ordering again but doesn’t want anyone else commenting 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh it's their anniversary...I wonder what gifted freebie she got Adam for it?! 🥴 maybe it's a free meal to the Ivy (again!) when everything reopens!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The wedding just screams tat! The fake leather jackets, Paddy 🤮 and Adam rapping.
Jesus Christ it’s like something out of big fat gypsey wedding. It’s not original Beckie, it doesn’t make you cool. It’s not even a D list wedding, it’s so far below that. CRINGE

Absolutely. I asked my mother what she thought of a mother doing that, and she just sort of shuddered....😨
didn’t she say something like ‘I know this is a hard day for you’ etc. Why would it still be a hard day. Get over it,move on, enjoy the new life you have. If my partners mum was bringing up the ex constantly I’d be annoyed. She’s letting bad feelings fester

Reactions: 6
didn’t she say something like ‘I know this is a hard day for you’ etc. Why would it still be a hard day. Get over it,move on, enjoy the new life you have. If my partners mum was bringing up the ex constantly I’d be annoyed. She’s letting bad feelings fester
How is it a hard day though.?
She has a husband(😝) baby, house, health.
Seems as though this weirdness comes from her mother, treating her as a special damaged princess. Too much attention and indulgence as a child.

What was he saying about starving the baby?
I remember it quite vividly with all the reflux stuff she posted some story about Adam coming home from work and accusing her of starving the baby. Seemingly with the Facebook post too she’ll do the odd cry for help and then carry on ramming it down everyone’s throat that everything’s hunky dory amazing the next day - to the extent it becomes clear it’s really not. She’s made her “trendy” cactus / palm leaf print bed - now she has to lie in it!

The mum also “brought it to her attention” about this feed, she said!! It’s as if she brings up stuff specifically to damage her own daughters well being?
Either that or the mum is just a cover for Beckie doing it all herself. Marking the calendar and checking this, but needs to appear distanced and too cool to care, so acts as if someone else is reminding her.
Whichever version they’ve got a twisted relationship, or she’s pretending they have one! Sooo messed up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness........did everyone see her anniversary present from Adam?! I had to actually sign up just there so I could comment 🤣🙈 I’m pretty sure you are offended by the present Becks 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness........did everyone see her anniversary present from Adam?! I had to actually sign up just there so I could comment 🤣🙈 I’m pretty sure you are offended by the present Becks 😬
That's gorgeous Becks....I mean, who wants an eternity ring, or a diamond heart necklace, when your man looks at you and thinks 'Tool kit' 🙈🙈🙈

My baby had awful reflux and wouldn’t take to breastfeeding either. I had in my head that we would breastfeed and it would all be perfect. When he lost weight on day 3 and they mentioned admitting him then it was a no brainier that my skinny little baby needed formula. How long did she hold back?? Silly IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My baby had awful reflux and wouldn’t take to breastfeeding either. I had in my head that we would breastfeed and it would all be perfect. When he lost weight on day 3 and they mentioned admitting him then it was a no brainier that my skinny little baby needed formula. How long did she hold back?? Silly IMO.
Aaah I feel for you 💕 My eldest 2 I just couldn’t produce it, my youngest I bought an electrical pump to try and get my milk to come in, I was so sure this was the one and then she was born with severe tongue tie and by the time we got it rectified she rejected me and just wanted the bottle. I tried expressing but literally, 4 hours of trying and I’d get an ounce or two max. It was devastating but my daughter was hungry so a bottle it was.

Reactions: 3
Aaah I feel for you 💕 My eldest 2 I just couldn’t produce it, my youngest I bought an electrical pump to try and get my milk to come in, I was so sure this was the one and then she was born with severe tongue tie and by the time we got it rectified she rejected me and just wanted the bottle. I tried expressing but literally, 4 hours of trying and I’d get an ounce or two max. It was devastating but my daughter was hungry so a bottle it was.
there is so much pressure on breastfeeding, I was told by midwives to keep going but he lost so much weight and they said he would need to be admitted if he didn’t gain any the next day. Why keep trying?! He took to the bottle straight away and he’s a chunky monkey now and I’m much happier! It ruined our first few days as I was so down!

did she keep trying for a while? I remember seeing her baby and he was very thin.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.