Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyjessie123

Have I missed something? Did Beckie just ask her followers to like or comment on her post?? What the actual f***?? Is she begging or am I missing something!??? 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Foundmypeople

Simply be ad campaign. Didn’t get it so she can lose the extra pork she’s been carrying and throw herself back into slimming world. Here Beck, why don’t you drop and instant 13st and ditch your useless fuck of a husband?

• Heart

Blondie123

Adam's begging for a dehumidifier now 😂

Bet the neighbours closed their door and thought was a fucking wanker!
Did anyone actually ask for the boring as fuck updates?

Also who are these people they are living next to who have a pub room instead of a lounge?

• Haha

taetae

Actions result in reactions.

If beckie didn’t put her life on IG, then the wider internet wouldn’t have an opinion.

If beckie didn’t post an (admittedly) worryingly post on FB, then Tattle wouldn’t be speculating over whether or not her marriage is a safe one.

If beckie didn’t read Tattle like her life depended on it, then she wouldn’t have made a huge unnecessary deal about our opinions.

You can’t cry wolf then play the victim. I hope she’s teaching her kid better values

Rubyjessie123

Oh my goodness........did everyone see her anniversary present from Adam?! I had to actually sign up just there so I could comment 🤣🙈 I’m pretty sure you are offended by the present Becks 😬

• Haha

Foundmypeople

Here she goes again banging on about take me out. The show didn’t get you two together, he sacked you off remember? The total desperation for fame and acceptance is what brought you and your pleb of a husband together. I take my hat off to the dedication, most other contestants would have chalked it up to a fun experience and moved on. But not you and Adam, not you. Fucking desperados.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Came on to say exactly the same!!! (But had so much to catch up on! She really is the gift that keeps on giving)
Did she buy her son anything for his birthday or just using gifted gift cards to order him presents 😡
Constantly ordering things, getting gifted stuff all the time but not properly declaring it....
View attachment 118464
Seriously begining to think it's a disorder..like hoarding or shoplifting.
Who takes pleasure on not paying for your baby's birthday? All the planning, scrimping, shopping is half the fun and the memories.
The 'I did this for him'.
Well no, you didn't Beckie, all you did was beg and then open the post.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She posted how 3 year olds can only name one colour... what planet is she on?
Having worked as an early years teacher for 10+ years I can say, hand on heart, that is not even close to the reality!
Why does she need to label him a prodigy for being able to identity colours? It’s really NBD
my child knew all the colours at 18 months. I thought that was normal?

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Bragging about her babies tan... babies shouldn’t have a tan at all?! Their skin is so delicate, get him some sun protection ffs.

Seb knows

Lets put this out there.
Beckie reaches a new low, actually risking her baby's life/health for instagram.
Mother of the year.View attachment 128164
How can she be this stupid, or doesn’t she care! It’s fries my brain it literally doesn’t make sense. You cant preach one thing then within hours do the complete opposite (Even worse thing) and then expect people to respect the fake preaching! I think we’ll soon have a another bullying post she’s given us sooo much Ammunition! It makes me laugh when she does that, because it’s what brought most of us here!

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I absolutely fucking ate her. People have lost their jobs due to this virus and can’t afford to feed their families and she’s bragging about getting her kids birthday presents for free. She’s an absolute dick. She’s vile.

Readallaboutit

Big forehead. Big teeth. I just don’t get how she has followers?!

https://www.instagram.com/lifeofbeckie/

View attachment 45028
She’s truly awful and so far up her rear. Did anyone see when she posted on a Facebook group (clearly as herself, her profile viewable etc) saying that her partner (whom she met on ‘Take me Out) was very emotionally abusive and that she couldn’t ‘be strong’ etc because they were ‘kind of famous’ with a big following etc. She also said he forced her to say nice things about her on social media. Quite disturbing.

• Wow

Carmen 6

VIP Member
That's because her mum hasn't messaged her. The only one holding on to break up 6 years ago.... Is Beckie. The only one who thinks anyone cares, is Beckie. That whole post about her heart absolutely bursting is a load of typical Instagram bullshit. But, yano, her inbox is open to anyone who is struggling.... 🙄
'Its been six years now!'
She's seriously cracked. If I kept the anniversary of some guy who left me 6 years ago, my husband would've been gone in a heartbeat.
Reckon her ex goes home every day dreading he's going to find a rabbit on his stove.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just about sunk as low as she can.
A bright post making even WW2 about Beckie...
She's never acknowledged it in previous years, so she's obviously stalked the negative posts on 'Influencers and Covid-19'.
Beckie....just crawl under a rock and stay there until you either grow up and learn some common decency, or you dissolve.