Lez and Gaz #2 Soop in Mugs, Full of Drugs, Accusing Folk of Being Licked Out Fae Dugs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad KA Taggart that got done for posting a picture of a woman in her pants on Facebook when she was sharing a ward with her in Hairmyres? I thought that she was Susies niece?
She turned out not to be related to any of them 😭 I wonder what the mad bastard is upto these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wee Lez wanting to get a cat or a dog now 🤭 if she’s honestly clean and getting her life back on track how about looking after her own daughter being a priority you roaster!

Reactions: 3
Wee Lez wanting to get a cat or a dog now 🤭 if she’s honestly clean and getting her life back on track how about looking after her own daughter being a priority you roaster!
To be fair, her daughter will be settled with her Mum. Have her own room, go to school there and have pals. Her daughter will be happy to see the progress she is making but defo should remain where she is stable and secure for now.

Reactions: 6
Dee maxwell in wullies comments chatting about Les 🥱🥱

Wait till Les finds oot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dee Maxwell that’s never on TikTok? She’s bleeping obsessed with it the big fat munter.
She regularly goes in random boxes using Amy Glass’s account I’ve seen her on quite a few times
---
It’s far too soon in their recovery for them to be thinking of getting a pet, it’ll end up in a rescue or passed about & got rid of like all Rosie’s dogs she gets . She needs to concentrate on herself for now . I love seeing her do as well as she seems to be doing at the moment but that could quickly change & itll do her wean and a pet no good to be around that

Reactions: 6
She regularly goes in random boxes using Amy Glass’s account I’ve seen her on quite a few times
---

It’s far too soon in their recovery for them to be thinking of getting a pet, it’ll end up in a rescue or passed about & got rid of like all Rosie’s dogs she gets . She needs to concentrate on herself for now . I love seeing her do as well as she seems to be doing at the moment but that could quickly change & itll do her wean and a pet no good to be around that
She defo doesn’t need a pet , wullies was saying gaz is at deaths door , imagine if people saying that about him , it all started again with wullie because he told olly & senorita to ignore Les because she fights with everyone , thats why Les started mentioning him , but they all making out Les just out the blue started , now dee & Cher have teamed up with wullie & 3 of them having a go , they are ureal
Hope les keeps trying to get where she wants to be , and les saying wullie needs a bath is spot on , no harm but he looks filthy , as for Dee n Cher - both of them are a pair of mutts

Reactions: 7