Lez and Gaz #2 Soop in Mugs, Full of Drugs, Accusing Folk of Being Licked Out Fae Dugs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone to be “full of the cold” as much as poor wee lez.
She’s live and she’s scoobied oot her bean again.

IMG_2694.png

Reactions: 3
Did you hear Gaz in the back there? “I went for a job as a Santa but I never got it cos I’ve shaved my beard aff” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 naecunt in their right mind would let that Slabber cabbage be around weans 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did you hear Gaz in the back there? “I went for a job as a Santa but I never got it cos I’ve shaved my beard aff” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 naecunt in their right mind would let that Slabber cabbage be around weans 😂😂
They fully believe the shite they slever 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out her dish showing off her new hair extensions , she’s having a drink over Xmas she’s saying , sobriety must be aff, she was 10,000 days sober anaw 😭
IMG_6224.jpeg

• Haha
Santas been 🥴😭😂 the dealer will be getting asked, ‘Dae ye take chocolate bars big man ?’

Are they telling the truth about K and Nicola buying them gifts? Seems fitting that k would buy him an oodie right enough, we've heard her going on about them enough 😂

Reactions: 2
Are they telling the truth about K and Nicola buying them gifts? Seems fitting that k would buy him an oodie right enough, we've heard her going on about them enough 😂
I only had them on for 15 mins today and they spoke some amount of pish , lie after lie about what a great Christmas they’d had at her mums when clearly they hadn’t been over the door. They are inundated with invites to parties they will be going to but gave todays party a miss , some woman called Sue gave them hundreds of pounds & they had a great Christmas at her maws with the wean, came home with 3 bin bags each full of presents from her maw & all her pals. They slever some amount of shite, I couldn’t tell if she is that far gone in the heid she believes it or if it’s to piss aff Cher by making up that they had an amazing Christmas . They were rambling on the other day about this Sue anaw, I wonder if it’s Sue Katona 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only had them on for 15 mins today and they spoke some amount of pish , lie after lie about what a great Christmas they’d had at her mums when clearly they hadn’t been over the door. They are inundated with invites to parties they will be going to but gave todays party a miss , some woman called Sue gave them hundreds of pounds & they had a great Christmas at her maws with the wean, came home with 3 bin bags each full of presents from her maw & all her pals. They slever some amount of shite, I couldn’t tell if she is that far gone in the heid she believes it or if it’s to piss aff Cher by making up that they had an amazing Christmas . They were rambling on the other day about this Sue anaw, I wonder if it’s Sue Katona 😂
Will probably charties gifting them selection boxes for Christmas that will be where the 20 bars of chocolate have came from 🤣 they are beyond help at this point its a shame for their daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The constant wee digs at olly 🤣 wee lez was in the lead a few times there

Gutted I just missed this. Lez let the tayto hoors know next time you’re battling that big rage roider and we’ll all be in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gutted I just missed this. Lez let the tayto hoors know next time you’re battling that big rage roider and we’ll all be in.
I was so tempted to send her gifts 😂 if I knew for certain she was clean I would have. Did Denren block Beebee?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2