Lez and Gaz #2 Soop in Mugs, Full of Drugs, Accusing Folk of Being Licked Out Fae Dugs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lez got an awffy lot of support she will be er the moon. Howling and obese Denise & Beebee😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was so tempted to send her gifts 😂 if I knew for certain she was clean I would have. Did Denren block Beebee?😂
I’m tempted to gift obese Denise to ensure Yoker doesn’t win. I mean I’m not going to but you get where I’m coming from. Would defo have gifted Lez to beat the big man though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Battle of The Hairies.
Glad yoker smoked the gormless bleep.
Did you see Den Ren getting a dig in saying oh Olly you were sitting like you were frozen on screen. The big man replied, I’ve got a wee boy that doesn’t keep well, I need to keep an eye on him 🤣🤣🤣 the big ugly bleep is never aff the app, telling people to come to her door or organising karaoke sessions that nobody watches.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For anyone who missed it 🍿 not having the mics muted is definitely the way forward for battles

• Haha
She’s live & on one about Elaine😂 she looks all chuffed that folk were supporting her last night . She said Elaine was gifting the big man big so she’d beat her. Elaine’s a walloper

Reactions: 5
She’s live & on one about Elaine😂 she looks all chuffed that folk were supporting her last night . She said Elaine was gifting the big man big so she’d beat her. Elaine’s a walloper
Pathetic from Elaine as usual. Lez needs to let people know the next time she’s battling Big Olly and her Baws because plenty of people will gift Lez just to beat the big man.

Reactions: 6
Pathetic from Elaine as usual. Lez needs to let people know the next time she’s battling Big Olly and her Baws because plenty of people will gift Lez just to beat the big man.
Elaine must have sold her bogging hole all weekend to make enough money to throw at the big charity thief. Away do something else way yer time Elaine, away annoy Peter Andre or suhin & give wee Les peace

Reactions: 3
I seen Elaine in the comments but wasn’t paying attention on who was gifting who

Did that Elaine no mix it with the property boss and that Diane and get caught out ?? Iv always thought something wasn’t right with Elaine

Reactions: 3
Did that Elaine no mix it with the property boss and that Diane and get caught out ?? Iv always thought something wasn’t right with Elaine
She made up a bullshit story about how Dianne had been bullying her about her weight & her relationship, Dianne knew nothing about it. She also done a tiktok about his beasty tweets, she shat it and took it down soon after, I canny mind I think his strange niece Kerryann Taggart got in touch with her & told her that her tiktok had upset him 🥴 sweeping his beasty behaviour towards children under the carpet. she’s always been a roaster

Mad KA Taggart that got done for posting a picture of a woman in her pants on Facebook when she was sharing a ward with her in Hairmyres? I thought that she was Susies niece?