Lewis Burton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks off his face in her stories.
Definitely on the bag! It’s an absolute disgrace. I have no understanding why anyone would bring a baby out like that. I mean what does the baby have to gain by being out in the cold around drunk people! Shocking !

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Definitely on the bag! It’s an absolute disgrace. I have no understanding why anyone would bring a baby out like that. I mean what does the baby have to gain by being out in the cold around drunk people! Shocking !
He is! You can tell by his eyes. Cannot believe they would take the baby out.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Nah that’s actually vile. He’s away with the fairies. Why would you want to put your child in that situation?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I wish I knew someone to send those stories to. I’m absolutely disgusted
Daily mail! Beyond a joke ! Kids dying from RSV and her child was sick this week and then she brings him out to a freezing place with drunk people and viruses everywhere! I go to winter wonderland every year, I always see kids there at night (a lot older then a few months) and think why would you bring a kid there at night, but never in my life have I seen a child in the beer tent. Dad on drugs clearly ! “Lucky” the poor kid is anything but! It’s actually horrific to do that to a young infant child ! Heartbreaking and beyond selfish 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7