Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno. She’s only really shown the kitchen, that room and then an empty room she films in all the time that I suppose is supposed to be a sitting room?

Minimalist decor takes on new meaning with them! 🤣
I think if the has all the furniture if everything is well decorated she would show us how she is happy with her new home
I think we are entering in a serie of acai bowl 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her flat is just ikea because she cannot afford all the designer stuff it’s all gifted to her as part of promos and her boyfriend is just filming her every day. I could never film my SA every day it would just piss me off after a while.

Are they trying to show that they are not as awkward couple or? And OMG - what is up with this insinuation with Paris? Does she have a FOMO? Why do I have a feeling that all other girls dislike her because she steals jobs?
View attachment 179575
OK

next?!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of her constant “I wish I was in Paris” posts? Like we get it, you have COVID, you wish you were in Paris. We all bleeping wish we were in Paris. She’s acting as if she hasn’t been traveling around the whole world like the pandemic didn’t exist since the first lockdowns lifted in summer of 2020. If it’s pity she’s looking for, she needs to look elsewhere because wtf!?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else sick of her constant “I wish I was in Paris” posts? Like we get it, you have COVID, you wish you were in Paris. We all bleeping wish we were in Paris. She’s acting as if she hasn’t been traveling around the whole world like the pandemic didn’t exist since the first lockdowns lifted in summer of 2020. If it’s pity she’s looking for, she needs to look elsewhere because wtf!?

THIS!!! I get the disappointment because we’ve all had to face disappointments and canceled plans because of the pandemic but did we really need her to whine about it every single day?

Pretty sure she’ll survive missing one luxury trip. They no doubt have others on the books!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THIS!!! I get the disappointment because we’ve all had to face disappointments and canceled plans because of the pandemic but did we really need her to whine about it every single day?

Pretty sure she’ll survive missing one luxury trip. They no doubt have others on the books!
she is just missing the free gifted lifestyle probably didn’t get a holiday or handbag gifted in a while and has withdrawal symptoms

Reactions: 7
she is just missing the free gifted lifestyle probably didn’t get a holiday or handbag gifted in a while and has withdrawal symptoms
She just got a whole collection of jewelleries and will be travelling to London so what will be she whining about after this 🤣

and they’re hiring a personal assistant because their life is so hectic …oh poor Leonie her life is so hectic I can’t believe how she could even survive without one so far 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came back here to check if someone managed to dig up any dirt on her, and still nothing juicy, just the same old boring hard-working dahhrling. Oh well I bet that in a few years she will be releasing a book/documentary/whatever where she cries out about how hard it has been to be an online persona for so many years, and how she didn’t do a single step which didn’t benefit her ig-feed. And how her in-the-closet photographer was vital to her business, but didn’t play decent enough bf to her to ever propose.

Reactions: 8
I came back here to check if someone managed to dig up any dirt on her, and still nothing juicy, just the same old boring hard-working dahhrling. Oh well I bet that in a few years she will be releasing a book/documentary/whatever where she cries out about how hard it has been to be an online persona for so many years, and how she didn’t do a single step which didn’t benefit her ig-feed. And how her in-the-closet photographer was vital to her business, but didn’t play decent enough bf to her to ever propose.
"in-the-closet photographer" 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so sick of her! There is today - such a crazy historical day in the worst possible way and she posts her fake smile attending fashion shows like she lives on another planet?! Wtf?! I am sorry but that type of people are not meant to be influential in any way…

Reactions: 8
ideservecouture on instagram posted a story from the etro show stating that a certain influencer was there without a mask and the etro team asked them to wear one and provided one for them but they still didn't wear it. He stated they spent the entire show on their phone. Pretty sure it was about Leonnie cause in his previous story you could see she's the only one in the row ahead of him not wearing a mask and she's on her phone. Almost everyone else there is wearing a mask in the pics.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yikes, can she afford to act like a dick towards brands? So entitled and fake.

Reactions: 3
Wow. I absolutely cannot FATHOM moving forward with such superficial nonsense as Paris fashion week at this time if my photographer partner’s family was Ukrainian. We saw during virtual fashion weeks that there’s no real reason to have to attend in-person events and if ever there was a LEGIT OUT from “work” obligations it would be now.

And doesn’t this “everyone thanks me for going forward with PFW” put a false damper on her saying she and others were dealing with “hate” for frivolous posting at a time when WAR senselessly breaks out in Europe??

good to know her tatas will once again be on full display I guess. It’s the important things 🥴

#StandWithUkraineBecauseLeonieIsTooBusyTo

ideservecouture on instagram posted a story from the etro show stating that a certain influencer was there without a mask and the etro team asked them to wear one and provided one for them but they still didn't wear it. He stated they spent the entire show on their phone. Pretty sure it was about Leonnie cause in his previous story you could see she's the only one in the row ahead of him not wearing a mask and she's on her phone. Almost everyone else there is wearing a mask in the pics.
Oh and PS on this — she was outed for not wearing a mask at Cannes but also fleeing the scene and not having the decency to even sit through the movie for the red carpet film premieres she attended. I’m really starting to think an influencer career is a fast-track way to be a classless A-hole

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My opinion of Leonie just keeps going down and down 📉

I get that we can't all just stop doing our jobs because of what's happening in Ukraine but it really seems like she just adores being idolized at fashion week. Does Alex not want to be with his family at this time? I absolutely would be dropping everything!

The rumors that go around about her becoming a bit full of herself and thinking she's above the rules are also not very endearing to hear.

Reactions: 10
Wow. I absolutely cannot FATHOM moving forward with such superficial nonsense as Paris fashion week at this time if my photographer partner’s family was Ukrainian. We saw during virtual fashion weeks that there’s no real reason to have to attend in-person events and if ever there was a LEGIT OUT from “work” obligations it would be now.

And doesn’t this “everyone thanks me for going forward with PFW” put a false damper on her saying she and others were dealing with “hate” for frivolous posting at a time when WAR senselessly breaks out in Europe??

good to know her tatas will once again be on full display I guess. It’s the important things 🥴

#StandWithUkraineBecauseLeonieIsTooBusyTo

Oh and PS on this — she was outed for not wearing a mask at Cannes but also fleeing the scene and not having the decency to even sit through the movie for the red carpet film premieres she attended. I’m really starting to think an influencer career is a fast-track way to be a classless A-hole
to be fair most people who attend and who walk the carpet at Cannes do not attend the movie premieres its a well known thing

Reactions: 1