Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SIX POSTS OF THIS PROPOSAL. SIX!!! Is she insane!? Could they make it any more obvious it’s not this authentic elaborate surprise? Sheesh.

Reactions: 4
Hailey's ring has a halo of diamonds embedded below (it's like a pave band but for the setting itself), it's also in yellow gold. I inserted the picture. The only thing same between Leonie's and hers is the stone shape, but nothing else.

Tamara I believe has white gold or some kind of white metal and Leonie (or her boyfriend) fully copied this style of engagement ring (setting, metal etc)

I dont think oval rings are anything special personally, I dont like the way Leonies ring was set because it has strong flawed shadows which are shown and visible even from the picture.
Leonie has a bow tie shadow in the middle of her diamond to make the cut look clearer more expensive. Do we think it’s a natural diamond or lab grown?

Also Tamara’s ring got reposted when she got engaged by Objekts (the fake engagement ring Instagram brand) it’s cubic zirconia and she is purposefully not posting any details about it.

Reactions: 3