Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending Christmas Eve in the same pub she seems to spend every day in is quite bleak

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story saying that she’s moving across the country? Wonder if she’s moving to London/how she is affording to move anyway

I don't understand what this woman does? Feel like she has all the ingredients of being an influencer but has done only one brand deal in at least the last year that I can see so I don't understand 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally just drinks all day, doesn’t have a job, and manages to pay rent with no income source I DONT GET IT. I’m assuming she had some OF money left over but it surely can’t have lasted that long??

Reactions: 1
I think she 1 million percent has a sugar daddy arrangement, probs got into contact through her OF or seeking arrangements because there is absolutely no way she paid for that Manchester flat for over a year and had money left over to afford London rent

Reactions: 4
She literally just drinks all day, doesn’t have a job, and manages to pay rent with no income source I DONT GET IT. I’m assuming she had some OF money left over but it surely can’t have lasted that long??

she literally has her dad pay half her rent and she scrambles and does whatever she has to do for the other half. she lies about how much she makes from her ig posts and now she's back to OF after slagging it off

Reactions: 1
she literally has her dad pay half her rent and she scrambles and does whatever she has to do for the other half. she lies about how much she makes from her ig posts and now she's back to OF after slagging it off
And most recently on an extended holiday in Spain with a load of "new" associates. Still no sign of any job!

Has she ditch Saoirse Behzadi as her pal now? They were close for a few weeks and now no sign. Classic Lenn!

Reactions: 2