Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully that dead guy doesn’t come and jump in her bubble bath with her again.
Or we all may get another talking to to rein in our dead loved ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Check out the comments on the latest post of Ever and the new dog asking where Tilly is - apparently “Tilly doesn’t like photos, or people, or people taking photos” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Check out the comments on the latest post of Ever and the new dog asking where Tilly is - apparently “Tilly doesn’t like photos, or people, or people taking photos” 🙄
She's such a witch so is Elle in the replies, it's a legit question no need to be snarky cows. Obviously back to being Tarahs emotional doormat, Tarah must have some dick dates and need a babysitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tilly doesn’t like taking photos but was posted almost daily previously? 🙄 she can’t keep up with her own bullshit.

She’s due for a new man but I feel like her red flags are even more obvious now that she may struggle. If she meets one online there would also be the confusion of her looking nothing like her photos.

Reactions: 5
Tarah you sent photos of your tiny kindergarten age child to a catfisher along with nude selfies. You post nude photos of her in the bath and laying In bed with whatever dick you have hopped on this week. Please don't lecture people about Balenciaga.

Reactions: 18
Imagine getting so defensive over a simple question? This account has 13k followers so it’s not exactly a troll? 😆
As expected we have the ‘three spaces left’ post though!
Couple of Bogan bullies.
That’s right Elle- keep sending people over to Tattle life ypu numbskull. This new thread has had over 2000 views in a couple of days. Always happy to have a few more people view what your sister’s latest scam is, so thanks.
Do they have a brain between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha. She has posted 3 times about the “very handsome” musician she is “obsessed” with and is commenting about loving the eye candy on romcoms. She is on the prowl! 😂

Careful there Ole, our girl Leila is perpetually in heat and is looking for someone to knock her up asap! If you duck around on your girlfriend while she’s in Canada, make sure you wear a condom.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. I’m disappointed in Elle, I thought she was bigger than that. Making fun of vegans because she asked where the dog was? These women completely crumble when even slightly challenged. or in this case, asked a simple question. They don’t have a resilient bone in their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow. I’m disappointed in Elle, I thought she was bigger than that. Making fun of vegans because she asked where the dog was? These women completely crumble when even slightly challenged. or in this case, asked a simple question. They don’t have a resilient bone in their bodies.
They’re so defensive even when the question isn’t aggressive. Everyone will be wondering about Tilly, was so unnecessary to jump in - Liela must have spun her some tales about ‘seeing her spirit rainbow child about to come earth side’ 🙄

Haha. She has posted 3 times about the “very handsome” musician she is “obsessed” with and is commenting about loving the eye candy on romcoms. She is on the prowl! 😂

Careful there Ole, our girl Leila is perpetually in heat and is looking for someone to knock her up asap! If you duck around on your girlfriend while she’s in Canada, make sure you wear a condom.
Hilarious! So obvious and desperate 😆

Reactions: 3
I only came across this page the other day through this thread. What in the duck is this dribble….WHO is believing this !!!
Sadly there is an audience of women who suspend all critical thinking, can be convinced of anything and buy the bullshit these liars say, and subsequently what they are peddling.

Did anybody check out the absolute insanity at the link that Leila put up?
"For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world…” 😂
duck me she’s a simpleton.

Interesting to note there are also links to tit they are selling. This whole anti-vaxx community is just one big MLM scheme to peddle snake oil products to idiots (which is why Leila fits in so perfectly). Doomsday prepper supplies, anti-vax clinic care for vaccine injuries, supplements for vaccine shedding, chemtrails, toxic care, weight loss, pain management. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sadly there is an audience of women who suspend all critical thinking, can be convinced of anything and buy the bullshit these liars say, and subsequently what they are peddling.

Did anybody check out the absolute insanity at the link that Leila put up?
"For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world…” 😂
duck me she’s a simpleton.

Interesting to note there are also links to tit they are selling. This whole anti-vaxx community is just one big MLM scheme to peddle snake oil products to idiots (which is why Leila fits in so perfectly). Doomsday prepper supplies, anti-vax clinic care for vaccine injuries, supplements for vaccine shedding, chemtrails, toxic care, weight loss, pain management. 🙄
“Be educated” coming from Tarah is the funniest bleeping thing I’ve ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A6B9EF9F-6D40-42CF-963C-F6314D3EC395.jpeg
Leila when a medical professional tells her to get vaccinated: 😡😡😡
Leila when a hallucination tells her to eat asparagus: 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh, Elle, ya silly shrew. We know where Tilly is. Curled up in a corner, ignored in favor of the more photogenic status puppy that is now Leila’s muse for content and heart-tugging made-up stories about her childhood. Why share your sickly, unfortunate looking dog when you can show off the beige dog to picked to match your beige house that you’ve bragged about being able to splash out to afford several thousand dollars to pay for?

I’m curious how Leila knows Tilly doesn’t like photos? Oh that’s right, Tilly must be telling her telepathically.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh, Elle, ya silly shrew. We know where Tilly is. Curled up in a corner, ignored in favor of the more photogenic status puppy that is now Leila’s muse for content and heart-tugging made-up stories about her childhood. Why share your sickly, unfortunate looking dog when you can show off the beige dog to picked to match your beige house that you’ve bragged about being able to splash out to afford several thousand dollars to pay for?

I’m curious how Leila knows Tilly doesn’t like photos? Oh that’s right, Tilly must be telling her telepathically.
Also strange that Elle uses a dark skinned emoji when she’s most definitely not? I mean, I do too but my Mum is Indian so I am brown 🤷🏽‍♀️

Tilly looooooved photos up until Lies got this dog?

Reactions: 9
I only came across this page the other day through this thread. What in the duck is this dribble….WHO is believing this !!!
Omg. I know. She's sick but went to a kids playground to spread the love. Healing the witches womb curse or some tit. Oh and her past lives... I literally was cackling like a witch.

Elle doing I.V.F literally a year into meeting the new bloke after already naturally conceiving 3 kids. duck off get back to us when it's been 7 years and you're in your 40's mate. I get the Endometriosis, I've been through 4 surgeries and I'm still at stage 4. But come on, you're 'journey' is not the same.

Re: her husband crying...I would cry too if I realised my partner was as deranged as she is
Yes. And her 'shedding' because she has a cold.

View attachment 1758545Leila when a medical professional tells her to get vaccinated: 😡😡😡
Leila when a hallucination tells her to eat asparagus: 🥰🥰🥰
I hope she releases a cookbook of 'spirit recipes'. Woolworths fatty lamb with filthy talons, McDonald's quarter pounder with extra sulky attitude, uber eats with a side of witch.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.