Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_the_kids

Holy fuck. Price rise is in. $380 per hour. $190 per 1/2 hour.
Get the actual fuck outta town 🤯🥴

She’s been following Davidthemedium (who charges $500) and thinks she’s she can do the same. Did she see HOW many free readings that dude is dishing out trying to drum up business because no one in their right minds would pay that? Doubt it. Again, praying on people’s desperation in grief 🤮

I think she’s also going to try and copy this woman’s work with her courses. No original bone in her body.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Look, it probably is totally made up. But anyone else seeing this might think the solution to their anxiety problem is ‘soul healing’ which is BS. Anxiety doesn’t work like that.
Point taken, thank you. And I agree with that because I suffer from anxiety.

Ah fuck me! She’s so desperate she’s going to start peddling one question answers on her website. Wonder how much she’s going to charge for that?! $50? $75?

That’s a clear sign her bookings aren’t going as well as she expected. If she was fully booked where would she have the space (or want to) to answer short questions? Could it be fading to nothing so soon? 🤣

F*ck the system… join my downline!

Wasn’t she recently some sort of MLM Hun?
😆 that’s right, she was full on Freedom Era which links into Kangen for a week or two there. Most of the comments she gets are from people in her MLM team. She was sharing Monat posts not long ago too 🫠

Soooo readings all day but also tearing the house apart with Spring cleaning?
Funny she’s now adding in her mentoring to her fake testimonials. So obvious 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:

Justbeige

VIP Member
Latest word salad post about relationships. Will she respond to the male who has commented? Or delete?
For those who are blocked-
Craig is her ex boyfriend from about 3 years ago and fellow mlm scammer. He likes to film himself driving and giving his deep masculine wisdom. He wants to be congratulated every second for being 'a man' and a 'father'.

I won’t disagree with the point about any man that makes you question his intention or integrity is a red flag but it’s pretty rich coming from the queen of projection, whose entire adult life has been one scam after another. I wouldn’t doubt it if every man she’s dated has had those exact concerns about her.
Craig bulgy eyes is back. He was a past love of Tarahs. I saw them both at Harbour Town just before Christmas 3 years ago. He had his son on his shoulders and stumpy Tarah was wearing white yelling at Ever who was walking about 5 metres behind them.

I won’t disagree with the point about any man that makes you question his intention or integrity is a red flag but it’s pretty rich coming from the queen of projection, whose entire adult life has been one scam after another. I wouldn’t doubt it if every man she’s dated has had those exact concerns about her.
Craig bulgy eyes is back. He was a past love of Tarahs. I saw them both at Harbour Town just before Christmas 3 years ago. He had his son on his shoulders and stumpy Tarah was wearing white yelling at Ever who was walking about 5 metres behind them.

Latest word salad post about relationships. Will she respond to the male who has commented? Or delete?
For those who are blocked-
Craig Cassidy bulgy eyes is back!!

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Omg, she’s such a train wreck. Endless drama to laugh at.

I’m kind of stoked to see what she posts next after her big splash out weekend in Sydney.
🫣 🤑 😄
She will be the Sydney expert. Her soul will belong there and it will call to her. The spirits are calling her through her womb.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Up the crotch shot. Classy as. Is she taking out the horse hair extensions for her night out in Sydney? She'll waste all her cash in two days.

What has she got to be stressed about?! She has no kids 😅
Not backing either of them but you don't need kids to be stressed 🙂
[/QUOTE]
She's stressed because she knows more about everything than anyone in the world.

• Haha
Liar-Of-The-Light is only at Mimis because RTM was there yesterday.

In fact, RTM has everything Leila wants: a renovated Queenslander in actual Byron Shire that she owns, children in private school, a prestige 4WD, a baby, and most of all, a bloke who can support the family.

And I’ve never heard RTM banging on that she ‘done the damn work to step into her divine femininity’. Weird.

View attachment 1708131
RTM wouldn’t have even glanced in our lei leis direction. I’m sure RBT has her faults, but from what I’ve seen with ROBI, she actually works pretty damn hard

Justbeige

VIP Member
Oh and it's flooding up her way again so she is no doubt getting her govt assistant claims in early and a go fund me.

• Sad