Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I don’t even know if I can snark for poor Ever’s sake. Everything she has it seems like- is so precarious. She has never made decisions befitting someone with a sense of stability or even consideration/understanding of Ever’s emotional and safety needs. Good for Ever, but really, Tarah, it’s all a scam. Buying a puppy when the flush of cash drops into your account is so short-sighted and irresponsible, it’s ridiculous. I just feel Tarah would just have no idea at this point. She just drifts through life with no purpose, just literally in a bath.

Would this even be real?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she photoshops and filters herself so heavily so no one that knew otherwise would recognise her in the wild and pull her up on her scams 🤷🏽‍♀️ conspiracy theory here!

Her sister is the same, from what her partner posted over the weekend compared to the photos she posts of herself there is at least a 20kg difference let alone the facial feature changes with the filter?

Not to comment on weight, just the clear altering with photoshop and filters. Was it always this way and I just believed Leila’s bullshit back then and didn’t notice? 🤣

• Haha
She’s really doubling down on the crazy! It’s so weird she’s asking herself these questions to try and prove her gift and then later posts a defensive post about not having to prove herself?

If she’s so busy her (completely fabricated) testimonials should be doing the trick, she wouldn’t have to release 15 minute sessions and free Q&A responses. You don’t see David the Medium doing that 🤣

Someone’s trying pretty hard to prove to the world that they’re living their best, richest life.

On another note has Nicole posted DingDong yet? Do we think they’re still together?

Stay Classy

Is there a way to verify a legitimate gofundme? The creator and the recipient of the money?

Like this Lorren Miller is a real person, right?

Just finding it a bit of a coinkydink that right after Leila announces she’s looking to move, a gofundme is set up.
That was my first thought when I saw this, is this legit? Tarah loves a gofundme, doesn’t she?

Also, if this cancer sufferer is financially strapped, why is she spending money on an overpriced reading with Tarah in the first place? Yeh, apparently Tarah gave her the money back by way of donation but surely there are better things to save her money for 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
She’s trying harder than ever to look successful, it must be crumbling behind the scenes. Very interested to see the next house she manifests, wonder what her notice period is?

🤣 at her response. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. Hilarious.

Also Lies, your hair looks crispy and unhealthy.

Attachments

Last edited:

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
I definitely got it wrong. The one I posted isn’t it. I think the correct one is a business development manager. She has a LinkedIn profile
She does have an Insta as well - it’s public so it appears she is real but her association with liela cast major doubt on where the funds will really be going. Especially if it was Liela’s idea for the go fund me.

• Angry

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She also do an ad for Jamaica Blue I think? That was an actual paid job - maybe the only one she's ever had.

She did launch that photography masterclass earlier this year, what happened with that? I assume no one signed up so she's moving ahead as if it never happened. Except there was that one (alleged) girl who borrowed money from her mum to pay for it..... :rolleyes:

She used to get some good sponsored gear, the Joolz pram I think? the Audi? There were some other things she was gifted - the big Christmas tree a few years back? Oh she really have fallen so so far from when she first started out.
And then didn't she rip into Balsam Trees!? When SHE fucked the tree!? She was trying to scam another freebie.

• Wow

J0J0

VIP Member
[QUOTE="EveryDaysASoulDay, post: 12501684, member: 353664"

What do we think, a dick date in Sydney?
She’s such a liar I just can’t believe anything she says until there’s evidence she’s actually in Sydney 🤣 surely she’s not contemplating a move there, there’s no way she could afford a rental.

Speaking of word salads now NZ sister is on one. These just make no sense to me, okay cool you’re having a chilled Christmas and not getting stressed - okaaaaaay? 🤷🏽‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
What has she got to be stressed about?! She has no kids 😅

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Haus of Mama she did did when she was pregnant, she did have a lunch/launch thing. What was the point of it all?? Some GC influencrs attended. Then Emily launched her magazine which lasted all of 3 issues lol. I think there was a Kidspot article about their beef? Leila was on her stories, in the bath lol, absolutely fuming.

• Haha

DaisyNZ

This is what she did with her afternoon. I cannot stand this woman!
Holy shit so she actively went into her private account to message you a clown emoji after you commented on her post?

Why on earth did NZ sister get involved, she really needs to get a job and put her focus on something other than raging against perfume. She talks up being some social justice warrior and freedom fighter but I can't say I've ever seen her do anything other than post her opinions on Instagram? Didn't even attend the New Zealand parliament protest despite talking herself up about being anti-government. They're both clowns, I'm so happy for Elle that she seems to have distanced herself from those fools.

Tarah really is living her best La-La-Liela life right now, those testimonials are so clearly fake and it blows my mind that she messaged you like this and to bring Ever's Dad and Mother into it? She's so fucked in the head.

Looking forward to catching up on the whole thread on my flight home, so much entertainment 😂