Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone seen the latest stories of the roommate 😳 She leaves her kids (and I assume dog) in the car to go into Kmart to buy her kids shoes (apparently they don’t have any???) and someone calls the police. She just cAnt uNDerStaNd WhY ThIs aLwAys hApPeNs tO hEr????!!!!! She thinks if people are worried about her kids in a hot car then they should just ask them if they are ok and offer them a bottle of water 😳 good lord. It’s another world for these women.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Alice Smith

Well my Friday morning has started off by being infuriated by Liela. Carrying on that vaccination mandates in the middle of a global pandemic is the same as abortion rights! She had a choice regarding the vaccination and this is the fact that women won’t have a choice. ALSO she realises this is happening in America, so not the same government? AND if she believes it’s the same thing, then why isn’t she as outraged? Why isn’t she dedicating her stories to this? We h because it doesn’t affect her? Sorry for the rant

BeachBaby

VIP Member
If I'm getting a mentor or business coach, I'm picking someone who is already successful, not someone who just says she is. Someone who takes a few weeks off because she has planned it and has funds set aside, not someone who just has a good day and then takes 3 weeks off to only get back to where she started. Someone who has their own home not moves from rental to rental when they fall out with their landlord.
Who on earth looks at her and thinks I want to learn from her and be like her?

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This was quite some time ago. I don’t know why they ended up splitting but it wasn’t anything to do with me. At the time anyway. He wasn’t a particularly nice person either. I’m just being careful not to out myself here 😂
This is the tea we are here for!

• Haha
  • Heart
How come I never saw this! But yet.. still managed to set up and accept donations from a go fund me? I think I’ve missed an entire chapter of the lei lei chronicles of Nadia
It was up for only 10 or so minutes. I couldn’t believe what was written so I just had to screenshot it. Also Ever definitely sees Scott a lot more than G’olde Bunions lets on.

• Wow

So many of you have asked

Oooh a new flatmate :ROFLMAO: remember when she moved her friend Amanda in, used her as a live in Nanny for Ever then kicked her out and stole her whole photography business model?

Let the good times roll!🍿🍿🍿

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Oh boy to have stumbled upon this 🙌 I thought I'd do a quick google search and this is the first thing that comes up. I know her from the wild went to school with her she was exactly as you would imagine. If you looked in her direction she'd try and fight you she eventually got bashed which I think she's tried to get sympathy for her story was she was sticking up for a disabled kid pretty sure it would of been her doing the bullying it's where she gets her hate for our first nations people so I find it odd during the BLM movement she was very anti and now she talks about the indigenous with such empathy please bitch we know that's not in your DNA. From my experience with mental illness I'm pretty certain she has border line personality disorder she fits every criteria it's very similar to narcissistic personality but a bit more chaotic and very unhinged. I'm just so glad I'm not alone in thinking she's the biggest liar I still live close to her and I know no one likes her around here also her rent is $630 a week I was on the hunt at the same time she posted the real estate pics how she affords it can only be fraud
Welcome! We love real life stories!

• Heart

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Doesn't anyone remember her weeks long love affair with her "vintage" "classic" "gawjusss" drinks trolley?? And she carried on and on about that being the peak of sophistication and class? A drinks trolley.

Allergic to alcohol. Sure Jan... Getting trashed and then hungover does not an allergy make
I remember her “old French music” phase lol. So much energy trying to curate a look and identity that is clearly the polar opposite… Tarah, you’re not a well travelled ingénue not far off a dream rustic Byron wedding… you’re a foul mouthed bogan who would pick a fight with your own shadow.

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Ever is one of the unhappiest looking children I’ve ever seen. Her eyes always look sad and frightened in photos.

If Leila moves again chasing dick, that’s another school for Ever (and moving between different state schooling systems is really challenging for children), another insecure housing situation and another new locality. It isn’t like Leila will go out of her way to minimise disruption for Ever and make sure the move is child focussed. She’s too busy being a ‘LoVeR’.

How stressful and traumatic for that little girl. So much loss for her as she is moved from her friends/teacher/bedroom/home. She’s growing up with no security at all. Children crave predictability, routine and stability. They really don’t find moving on mummy’s latest selfish whim to be an adventure.

• Sad

Luvnaps

VIP Member
This cracks me up SO MUCH! Honey, no one was buying your tacky AliExpress "jewels", you had a sale after two weeks of being open and they sure won't be stupid enough to pay for the concept of searching AliExpress for trinklets, order in bulk, add your own chain and pretend that you made it while lying in bed. 😂

View attachment 1206746
It still boggles my mind that she is a supposed "business coach" when her scam jewelry business was just that, a SCAM; where she STILL pretends she MADE all her own jewelry & would have to "teach the new owner how to make it"!!

Then stating she's "still very much working through how she's going to show up in that space" & how she'll have more clarity when she's able to "sit in it more deeply" after school holidays. Sit in what Tarah, your BULLSHIT?!!

• Haha

So many of you have asked

Great insider story about Liela getting a flogging in high school! no doubt she was a bully, she has also claimed to have been the recipient of a few domestic violence beatings, but I bet she was the instigator in every scenario and played the gone-girl victim card because she’s a pathological liar. Just look at what happened with Evers Dad, he asked her to have an abortion and she threatened to stab him, so he left, but she’s re-wrote that into a complete work of fiction that launched her shady catchphrase “When I was left pregnant”. Violence isn’t cool Liela, especially violence against your child, how many times did you threaten toddler Ever with smacks on your lives for interrupting you? I lost count. And Settle down on the try hard wannabe gangster act ya dugong, it’s beyond cringey

kmartplate

VIP Member
Someone please make an offer to buy golde because surely at some stage of discussions she would need to produce paperwork of the sales and profits. Please.

• Haha

Alice Smith

Can we all please ask what happened to the fucking rabbit 😅😅😅
“They thrive off the acknowledgment’….. so here she is acknowledging it in a very long winded response.
P.S - Hi Tarah x
I would like to thank her for posting this, because that is how found this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luvnaps

VIP Member
"I didn't share our relationship on social media the moment it began, only when I felt we were in it for the long haul. It's been a lot longer than people seem to think".

And how'd that "long haul" work out for you, liar liar pants on fire? Trying to make people think it'd been a lot longer even though the moment a guy breathes your way, you're madly in love & posting it on Instagram.

Didn't she spent Christmas with his family or was that a different sucker, I mean guy?

Also, regarding her latest post about pausing Golde, let me get this straight. SHE'S a business coach who HAS a coach that is leading her on how to best invest her time & energy? 😂😂 AND she's been busy transferring all her TALENTS into one space?! WHAT TALENTS, YOU LOSER?!!!!!

• Haha
before I read any comments on here for my daily laugh. I just checked her profile and watched her stories from last night and today. Is this bitch even crazier than usual today?????
Oh she is crazy in loooooooovvvvvveeee with the man she has been waiting for all.her.life (she had to wait a bit longer because he was married for a bit)

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Geeeeesh TARAH, you have to ask your (so called) friends why they think you're still single in your mid 30's aaaaannnnd make it the topic of your ridiculous podcast?!! All one needs to do is read the recaps from GOMI that DaisyNZ has posted here to answer THAT question! Idiot. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart