Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are amazing. Thank you xxx

Reactions: 5
The whites of his eyes are soooo triggering.

DaisyNZ you need to produce a workshop and overpriced course. I would buy it. Top work!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ahh the world traveller is back. Ready to get her passport stamped..... At Dubbo.

Reactions: 12
It’s easy to blame the Universe for everything when you’re a mole devoid of insight

Reactions: 6
“Capsule drops until the new owner takes over..”
LOL LOL LOL LOL. thanks for the laugh lei lei. There ain’t a soul on this planet who would part with any of their cash to buy your business ..: imma start calling her belle Gibson because she gives the same vibes.

Reactions: 11
Also. Does she think that we think she sits at her desk at home and “creates” these rings? As in handcraft from scratch? I struggle to understand. Like we know you got it from Ali express or wherever, but is she wanting us to believe it’s all handmade?

Reactions: 7
Pretty cheeky she didn’t credit her former friend/housemate/live in Nanny/photographer Amanda for those shots of her and Ever, pretty sure it was also Amanda who helped score her that holiday stay at Dubbo zoo as she is from Dubbo and they made that whole trip a sponsored tourism trip. Liela did thank her though, by kicking her out of her house and stealing her business idea only after she had her teach the old grifter some tricks of the trade…

Reactions: 9
Omg did anyone catch her live?! I'm dying

She just admitted her photography is this: She turns up takes photos and goes home, shes not into fancy editing etc. Shes going to put a PDF togetger on how to take nice photos with your iphone What exactly ls she charging people for?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That live nearly put me to sleep. A whole 17-35 people came in and out. That's pretty poor ratings for supposedly 35k followers. I think I'd get that much!
In short...
Blah blah...I'm psychic or 'spiritual' as she put it.
I love my dog and child equally.
Slagged off Clem Ford.
Crapped on about her businesses.
Said we're all boring trolls. Won't talk about her mum anymore online.
Loving herself fully sick about being an anti vaxer. Thinks she's vindicated now restrictions are lifting even further and people are 'waking up' to how covid isn't a big deal.

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget she will be focusing ALOT more on her psychic abilities and using that “gift” to tell people if their business will flourish or not

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.