Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the best use of COVID quarantine that I have ever seen

Reactions: 13
It was me who saw the Kiwi on one of the apps after him and Leila split

I had a forgotten about that!

Reactions: 6
This is the best use of COVID quarantine that I have ever seen
Thank you! It's definitely filled the time ha ha. A few too many typos from autocorrect as was using the notes app on my phone and the Covid headache came on towards the end so it could be tidier but what a ride! I have only recently started following this mess and to see the cycles is so interesting, it's always the same even down to a Christmas/NY relationship breakdown!

I find it very interesting how all three sisters appear to use their social media as therapy sessions/validation for their strange behaviours but yet it seems none have ever sought out qualified professionals to help? It's like they scoff at anyone who is trained in health care but yet trust someone who completed a five minute "life coaching" or someone who intuitively cleans their womb instead?

Will definitely complete 2021 but going to have a break from the mess over Easter ha ha!

Its because all 3 of them are doll bludging slugs. They don't have money to invest in Therapy so just make up weird shit to try con their 'following' and even when they did get money go and spend it on useless shit.

They all need intense help/therapy/support.

After reading those recaps?! They are one very fucked up bunch. Just with how they are with Men?! How fast they 'fall in love' introduce Men to their kids?! The way they lie so easily. It is beyond messed up.

Enjoy the break!

Reactions: 8
Why is she promoting her rip-off of a photography session offer ($250.00 for 30 lousy minutes?!!!) on her previous scam jewelry business account instead of her photography business account?!

And by God, she has the UGLIEST feet I've ever seen!!!!!!

This is brilliant! Can you imagine being her & reading this behaviour! I remember it all & i truly believe she is an absolute nutter that can not be saved. She definitely seems to have hit rock bottom this past few months.

Ffs Tarah just be present with your kid. I mean, I can understand a few snaps etc but she had her phone out every step of the way. So many performative photos and videos. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to go out with a parent and they spend the whole day on their phone.

Reactions: 7
No real connection between mother and daughter hey. It’s purely for the gram. Such a sad reality for little Ever.

Reactions: 3
No real connection between mother and daughter hey. It’s purely for the gram. Such a sad reality for little Ever.
Agree, put the bloody phone down for once. Mind you she’s really overcompensating on the loving Mother act no doubt read the brilliant recaps here documenting her abuse and/or she’s gearing up to somehow exploit Ever whilst being the first woman in Australia to be left pregnant for her next scam

Reactions: 5

Has she realised no amount of gofundme’s or deceitfully obtained donations will buy you that. Keep trying coz girl you have none of those things.

Reactions: 7
Love how she's "soaking up moments in the sunshine" while her phone is glued to her hand. Posted 11 hours ago and no comments, 11 likes? She won't be happy!

Reactions: 4
So what is she now… a life coach, a journaling couch, a photographer coach… with what qualifications ? With her track record I wouldn’t be taking advice on anything!

To give her credit this is clearly the first time she hasn't photo shopped an image I can't work out the weird line on her crotch though, it doesn't seem to be just her too tight jeans riding up?

Reactions: 5
Literally the last person I would take advice from. She is not successful at anything nor do I aspire to look, live, speak or think like her. Nobody with sound mind would. She is the most unfortunate being on the gram. No talent, no original idea, no kindness, no compassion no sense of decency. I can't fathom this one.

‘I chase where my soul leads me’…WTF does that even mean? And that photo is not doing you any favours LIela- so unflattering. But hey now we know what you look like without a filter I guess.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.