Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumbass Tarzy is the type that would go to Bali for 10 days and then say 'I lived in Bali before'

The logistics to live and work in Bali is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Centrelink cuts single parent payments off after 6 weeks if you go overseas.

When was the last time old Lies actually worked?, I’m fairly sure she was unemployed throughout her pregnancy too….

Reactions: 10
Lies must HATE the amount of screenshots we have on her thread. She deletes her entire social media account (and personality other than the crappy human bit ✨rebrand✨) every year.

She could move to New Zealand without a visa, live with her sister and they could bludge off the government together. From the sound of Helinor’s bogan guests at her dinner party for IWD Liela would fit right in 🫠 (why wouldn’t you mute this story with the language in it, so tacky).

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think the pair of sisters would like to remain indefinitely unemployed and there’s economy in living together. Liela must be so stressed pulling her rent together every fortnight.

Her latest scheme is probably to move to NZ but it will never happen. Just organising a passport is probably beyond her limited ability and finances.

Reactions: 9
Apparently “I’m running my last sale ever” means I’m running my last sale until I need more money. Which it turns out is 6 weeks later …

View attachment 2802379

Post from the end of January …
Rent must be due.... Thankyou Lies another little snippet to send to the ATO and Centrelink.
---
Isn't it supposed to be much less expensive to live in Bali than AU? With all the bellyaching about being a poor single mum lately, maybe she really is skint and is looking to move somewhere cheaper? Would she still be able to collect Centrelink benefits while living overseas?
It all stops. Rent relief, single parent pension, she would get zero. Lucky Balinese people if she moved over there. She needs to pick her game up on OnlyFans to support her living in Bali.
---
You know, normally I would just assume she’s talking out of her ass about moving OS but now I’m wondering if @Someone44 is onto something? I wonder if @leaky_beaky reporting her to Centrelink for the business she’s running from Instagram has lead to them investigating and possibly cutting her off? And she’s now scrambling to figure out how to afford to live that influencer life without being sustained by government benefits?

If she really can’t collect Centrelink money while living out of the country, and she actually does end up moving, I think it might be safe to assume that she finally has had her benefits terminated. (Unless of course she just decided to lie to Centrelink and not tell them she moved, which is also totally plausible with Lie-la).
I'm hoping Centrelink has flagged her, she is capable of going out there to get a job instead of sponging of tax payers.

Last edited:
Who else thinks she got the cat so she’d be ineligible to keep fostering animals? The sanctuary she keeps sharing was probably asking her to foster and rather than be up front and honest about not wanting to do it anymore she went the elaborate/deceitful way like she does with everything else.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Lies bragging that her business clients (coughcough) come to her because of her "authenticity".

Also Lies: filtering the tit out of that reel.

Attachments

• Haha
It must be O-V-A-H ovah with the latest man. She hasn’t posted a quote about how women should worship their partner or her daily runs for a while now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.