Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a treat for a Friday.

I genuinely cbf with her.

Leila Stead #18- she's cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Donā€™t message her about a diet plan, you guys - because we all know she doesnā€™t have one! šŸ˜‚

IMG_7856.jpeg

Leilaā€™s trotted out her greatest hits again, fear mongering and victimhood!
Girl, shut up. Seriously, nobody gives a duck. šŸ„±

Attachments

• 50.7 KB
  • 50.7 KB
  • 52.8 KB
  • 32.2 KB
  • 34 KB
  • 27.9 KB
  • 52.4 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Donā€™t message her about a diet plan, you guys - because we all know she doesnā€™t have one! šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2802114

Leilaā€™s trotted out her greatest hits again, fear mongering and victimhood!
    Girl, shut up. Seriously, nobody gives a duck. šŸ„±
    Hey LIES, did a NEUROLOGIST diagnose you with this "Peripheral Neuropathy" that you're now "deep in healing from"? šŸ™„ Did he/she do all the tests listed below to diagnose it? Yeah, didn't think so.

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    The two supposed ā€œtestimonialsā€ sheā€™s shared are absurd.
    One woman says sheā€™s never been sick from her implants but claims Leila convinced her to take them out (I guess the risk of an unnecessary surgery was better than ā€¦ having absolutely no health issues at all??)
    The other talks about her friend who is supposedly on her deathbed from a self-diagnosed BII when her doctors have actually diagnosed her with long Covid. If these are real women theyā€™re idiots.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    One woman says sheā€™s never been sick from her implants but claims Leila convinced her to take them out (I guess the risk of an unnecessary surgery was better than ā€¦ having absolutely no health issues at all??)
    The other talks about her friend who is supposedly on her deathbed from a self-diagnosed BII when her doctors have actually diagnosed her with long Covid. If these are real women theyā€™re idiots.
    Why is it that people who get a severe vaccine illness or need to heal from a toxic implant that no regular doctor can diagnose have also been anti vax and spewed stupid rhetoric about conspiracies? Itā€™s almost like there is a pipe line of crazy beliefs to some made up/over exaggerated illness. LOLLLL
    What these ding dongs like Liela donā€™t realise is that they will never be widely believed or taken seriously outside of their niche audience of fellow fuckwits. Itā€™s like they canā€™t see the bigger picture of how stupid they look. In the real world, people are suffering from long covid, or have family members who have died from covid. End of.

Reactions: 14
    Last sale ever guys! Recorded for posterity here. Run, donā€™t walk!
    Apparently ā€œIā€™m running my last sale everā€ means Iā€™m running my last sale until I need more money. Which it turns out is 6 weeks later ā€¦

IMG_7861.jpeg

Post from the end of January ā€¦

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    First of all Tarah, you will need enough money for a passport but keep up your delusional stories hun. How about you nick off and leave Ever with her father. Anyone is better than your mental illness.
    ---
    I wonder what this is about?
    Nothing. She just makes up a fantasy when she's needing engagement.

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Yeah I think thatā€™s a delusion. My guess is Scott has done something she hasnā€™t liked and is having a public dig not so subtle threat to him.

Reactions: 11
    Tarah either has an onlyfans that just shows her feet or sells pictures of her feetā€¦no one will convince me otherwise with how often she posts pics or videos of her stank ass hooves.

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    What a bleep she is. Imagine being Evers father and hearing about this post!
    If there is a God, itā€™s Scott who is moving and taking Ever with himā€¦

Jokes aside, I donā€™t know what this Scott is like, but how the duck he hasnā€™t fought for that child being stuck in such a scum spiral with Liela for years baffles me. If my child was being held captive by a mad twit who sucked the life out of horse paste and any ā€œalphasā€ šŸ† I would have been to hell and back to give them a better life

Reactions: 15
    I've had shingles twice and I don't even have implants. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
    • Haha
    Reactions: 7
    First of all Tarah, you will need enough money for a passport but keep up your delusional stories hun. How about you nick off and leave Ever with her father. Anyone is better than your mental illness.
    ---

Nothing. She just makes up a fantasy when she's needing engagement.
    100%.

This is what Tarzy does. Imagine this stupid bleep going anywhere but NSW!?

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    I wonder what this is about?
    Last May she pretended she was going to move overseas as well, remember?
    Iā€™ve speculated over in Crystalā€™s thread that Leila is going to be tagging along for free to one of Crystalā€™s Bali retreats in a few months. I suspect thatā€™s what this is about. Sheā€™s envisioning her life as a digital nomad and trying to figure out if she can make an actual move to Bali work. She really needs something like that to increase her engagement, her content is so stale. Same recycled drama for years on end now. Plus she thinks it probably helps to make the Bosnian think sheā€™s moving to make him contemplate not snatching her up pronto to make her his housewife.

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    But....but....how would she do her in person readings that she's trying to sell if she moved overseas? No one would know her there. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Isn't it supposed to be much less expensive to live in Bali than AU? With all the bellyaching about being a poor single mum lately, maybe she really is skint and is looking to move somewhere cheaper? Would she still be able to collect Centrelink benefits while living overseas?

Itā€™s probably an aim at the new man who appears to have done a runner šŸ˜†

If she moved to Bali she wouldnā€™t get Centrelink. Poor Ever! Will she ever have stability in her life. Lies is a selfish bleep.

Is Centrelink onto Lie-la so that post is an "it was all bullsh!t, help me im poor" scramble šŸ˜†
    You know, normally I would just assume sheā€™s talking out of her ass about moving OS but now Iā€™m wondering if @Someone44 is onto something? I wonder if @leaky_beaky reporting her to Centrelink for the business sheā€™s running from Instagram has lead to them investigating and possibly cutting her off? And sheā€™s now scrambling to figure out how to afford to live that influencer life without being sustained by government benefits?

If she really canā€™t collect Centrelink money while living out of the country, and she actually does end up moving, I think it might be safe to assume that she finally has had her benefits terminated. (Unless of course she just decided to lie to Centrelink and not tell them she moved, which is also totally plausible with Lie-la).

Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.