Leila Stead #14 Inflamed brain, toxic boobs, baths, bunions and bankrolled by GFM babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she mean a fourth income stream? Psychic scam, centre link and GFM. And if she can make nearly $400 ph doing psychic readings why sell monat? Is she planning on getting sick “again” and’s not being able to work? Had she ever worked?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her arrogance shining through again. She has zero experience selling this tit, but she has immediately appointed herself top dog and decided that instead of joining someone else’s team she is going to recruit 10 desperate witches to do the work for her so she can have passive income. 🙄

Also, her tits are huge, almost the exact same size they used to be. She got her implants replaced, I’m sure of it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bra off but the filters are ON 🥰
Can you filter hair? She’s going to have to do something as hers certainly doesn’t look thriving. It looks brittle and balding?
---
Surely those suckers who donated are feeling that something isn’t quite right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got them out on display. She’s feeling much better apparently lol.
You just KNOW she couldn't wait to show those NEW IMPLANTS off (I agree with you @EveryDaysASoulDay). She probably thought it's been long enough. Such a f*cking fraud. I hope Pablo does an update about this.

Reactions: 14
I’m very sorry for your loss.

He also took peoples lives by instantly turning them in to vegetables when they could have had another 6-12 months with their families without telling them the risks. Never checked up on them or spoke to the families again post surgery. Not a hero in my book.
It was a very one sided story by 60mins, there is many of his patients screaming out to be interviewed because he saved their lives. He didn’t operate on anyone who didn’t already have a terminal diagnosis and they went to him hoping for a miracle, unfortunately some didn’t get the miracle that others did get, but I don’t believe for a second that they didn’t know the risks, perhaps the families didn’t know the full extent of the risks, but the patient knew the risk and were desperate. It’s sad, but his good work and research into brain cancers far outweighs the small amount of bad (in comparison) - I know this would be very hard to hear and accept being the families.

A friend of a friend has had lifesaving brain surgery performed by him 10 or so years ago, she was basically told to go home and die by her local doctors in Adelaide, her best friend did a fundraiser and got her to Dr Teo, she is still alive and kicking her brain tumours butt, the risks were very clear and high, but the alternative was death. She was a lucky one, but there’s many more just like her. She’s done some interviews with ACA and/or the likes and has a Facebook page outlining her case, you would be able to find many more just like her too, as opposed to the small handful that 60mins have shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.