Leila Stead #14 Inflamed brain, toxic boobs, baths, bunions and bankrolled by GFM babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is so bad too, how on earth does she think she will inspire people to buy shampoo when she’s balding? That hairline is moving and FAST!

Reactions: 10
As someone who has lost a parent to brain cancer. He gives hope when there is no hope and is willing to try and unless you have been in this situation you will never understand and I genuinely hope you never have to. Until we find an actual cure he gave a little bit of hope in a hope less situation.

Sorry off track back to our ol mate Liela

Also can I just say madly fan girling on Pablo they are my new hero.
This right here!! Amen.
I feel like a lot of people who jump on the medical misconduct bandwagon haven’t heard his side of the story/don’t understand that pretty much all of it is just completely muddied by the politics of the medical board/industry as a whole..
he is an absolutely brilliant mind and has done so much for neuroscience in his time.
I’m so sorry for your loss xx
---
@hotg0ss Another scam artist podcast Believable : The Coco Berthmann Story, similar but TW, it does delve into human trafficking, sexual assault
Oof I started it today! So good!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m having serious flashbacks watching her finger these gawjuz pieces
I’m tipping they’re not from an op shop. Tipping its old stock from the photo business at best or Evers old clothes never worn of photod. Nothing she does is true. It’s like owning an antique and saying “oh that? Yes I got it from an op shop. Amazing!” Just for attention. Show us your tits Tara - that’s what I’m more interested in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone who has lost a parent to brain cancer. He gives hope when there is no hope and is willing to try and unless you have been in this situation you will never understand and I genuinely hope you never have to. Until we find an actual cure he gave a little bit of hope in a hope less situation.

Sorry off track back to our ol mate Liela

Also can I just say madly fan girling on Pablo they are my new hero.
I’m very sorry for your loss.

He also took peoples lives by instantly turning them in to vegetables when they could have had another 6-12 months with their families without telling them the risks. Never checked up on them or spoke to the families again post surgery. Not a hero in my book.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just sharing the Monat products that she’s been using for months, guyz. While she stands in the shadows of her poorly lit hallway with half of her face out of frame. What a clever approach to selling skin care, slap up a half-assed video where you don’t say anything to promote the product and, crucially, don’t show your skin. Who would have thunk? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Meanwhile her friend over at Kynd Skin Beauty claims Leila has been on a regime of Bareroots products for months. I wonder which it is? Hhmmm.

Attachments

• 60.8 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Just sharing the Monat products that she’s been using for months, guyz. While she stands in the shadows of her poorly lit hallway with half of her face out of frame. What a clever approach to selling skin care, slap up a half-assed video where you don’t say anything to promote the product and, crucially, don’t show your skin. Who would have thunk? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Meanwhile her friend over at Kynd Skin Beauty claims Leila has been on a regime of Bareroots products for months. I wonder which it is? Hhmmm.
    Now that we've seen how bad her skin is on her left side, she's decided to only show the right side. 😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BAD HER SKIN IS!!!!!
    Really bad! It makes me wonder if she is breaking out from one of those crackpot homeopathic supplements she thinks is making her healthy, because this is pretty intense for a 37 yr old.

Although we already knew she was a liar these photos prove that she uses filters in every single one of her posts. Even in the ‘after’ pic her skin is still splotchy (though improved) and we never ever see that. Her skin is always as smooth and clear as a baby’s bottom in her own photos & videos.

IMG_4164.jpeg

Reactions: 5
    Those fresh lips would piss me off if I had donated. Unbelievable.

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Why does she need to put up a question box for people to join her “team” if she had so many DMs the other day of people interested 🤔

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Monat ✨boss babes✨ give me the giggles when they’re showing products. They always fumble with the bottles and flick their hair around. It’s so basic witch.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10

Exactly. I came here to post the same! Timelines are important Tarah.

Reactions: 6
    Why do all MLMs mean you need to be aligned and in a higher calling and a community?

You’re selling shampoo, you haven’t joined the UN.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 21
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.