Leila Stead #14 Inflamed brain, toxic boobs, baths, bunions and bankrolled by GFM babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe this scumbag has been gifted $8,000 for doing what Tarah does best .. LIE . Does anyone else think that she has gotten a loan for a lift & lipo? Or fat transplant?? Because whatā€™s her excuse going to be when she gets her implants removed and is still the same weight?? Remember she apparently eats ā€œ really wellā€ and the 20kg weight gain is from her ā€œ breast implant illness ā€œ

Reactions: 14
Oh I missed that. Well I tried to find the chick and thereā€™s no evidence of her on Instagram. Someone who is willing to donate that would at least like her photos. Sounds like a Steadā€™s tax return.

Reactions: 13
Thanks @Jojo for the new thread and @WellAndWealthyBossBabe for the title. Let's see what word salad we get tonight. #grateful
---

Someone in the last thread suspected it was a Stead in disguise
Somehow I donā€™t feel a stead has a spare $850 laying around šŸ˜‚ sickening the amount of money she has just received. So many stupid idiots giving away their money to this fuckwit. I feel this thread is going to be on page 10 within the next day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being on the eve of surgery for your boobs with a Dr who has a class action law suit against her?!!! Is this actually true @EveryDaysASoulDay ? Far out.
Sleep well, Lie-la.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing the soggy sao blocked me has she been quiet tonight on IG .. hopefully the gfm hasnt had more donations

Reactions: 5
Somehow I donā€™t feel a stead has a spare $850 laying around šŸ˜‚ sickening the amount of money she has just received. So many stupid idiots giving away their money to this fuckwit. I feel this thread is going to be on page 10 within the next day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She would have withdrew some then put it back in to make it look as though she hit her target šŸ˜… She def has a payment plan or discount with this surgeonā€¦

Asking for other peopleā€™s stories do she can use them for content and attention - I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did we hit a record with the last thread? Only took 2 1/2 weeks to fill it up! Something tells me we might beat the record for the latest crappy shenanigans to come from the biggest con artist out there....šŸ¤­

Imagine being on the eve of surgery for your boobs with a Dr who has a class action law suit against her?!!! Is this actually true @EveryDaysASoulDay ? Far out.
Sleep well, Lie-la.
Oh yes, definitely true. A couple of people mentioned in the last thread that they remembered this doctor being sued by multiple people when her office was in Cairns and that it was apparently a big story at the time. A few links were posted, one to court documents and another to an article ā€¦

From the article - it specifically mentions lopsided breasts. šŸ˜‚ Maybe sheā€™ll wake up with asymmetrical tits to match her asymmetrical labia?

IMG_3558.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I caught some of her live last night. It was about 530pm.
Key points to note
1 she had been swimming that day as she felt good and it's getting warm and she won't be able to swim for 6 weeks. She dud note that her vertigo was quite bad today so not sure how she managed to drive to her swimming destination.
Note - how do these idiots believe her and how sick she is?
2. Her friend is coming from Sydney to help her and stay 2 nights in hotel at Gold Coast with her
3 she reckons she has lost weight cause she is scared to eat as eating anything not organic, sugar or dairy free brings on episodes. But she managed to eat a pastry from the cafe next to the chiropractor. She reckons she eats really well and exercises every day

That's all I can remember. It was pretty short maybe 15-20 mins.
She did the usual dramatic sighs and pretending she was put of breath. Said she has taken her before surgery photos.
Can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I caught some of her live last night. It was about 530pm.
Key points to note
1 she had been swimming that day as she felt good and it's getting warm and she won't be able to swim for 6 weeks. She dud note that her vertigo was quite bad today so not sure how she managed to drive to her swimming destination.
Note - how do these idiots believe her and how sick she is?
2. Her friend is coming from Sydney to help her and stay 2 nights in hotel at Gold Coast with her
3 she reckons she has lost weight cause she is scared to eat as eating anything not organic, sugar or dairy free brings on episodes. But she managed to eat a pastry from the cafe next to the chiropractor. She reckons she eats really well and exercises every day

That's all I can remember. It was pretty short maybe 15-20 mins.
She did the usual dramatic sighs and pretending she was put of breath. Said she has taken her before surgery photos.
Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Hahaha. Sheā€™s going to look like a supermodel when she instantaneously sheds all of that water weight and inflammation from her toxic fun bags, hey? If sheā€™s not 50kg by the end of the year it will surely be because that dark spirit has come back to inhabit her body and is keeping her puffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.