Leila Stead #13 GoFundMe scam is underway, her lopsided labia on full display. Report straight away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to ‘have the courage to be disliked’ she sure as tit crumbles at the smallest criticism or even just a question. She is fragile as duck.
And I wasn't nasty, I was polite, it was just a simple question and bang I'm gone.. she definitely has a hidden agenda. Why wasn't the gfm closed when it hit the target and the extra bit of money sent to the girl she said needed help.

Reactions: 11
For someone who claims to ‘have the courage to be disliked’ she sure as tit crumbles at the smallest criticism or even just a question. She is fragile as duck.
Maybe ask Elle? I'm sure she is right upto date on it. Oh wait, asking completely relevant questions is bullying in their eyes, they will have the police on your doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what's the point if reporting the gofundme? Do they even investigate these scammers? I got nothing back except a generic email stating I had reported it.
---
I just asked the question .. now you have reached your goal and then some, are you going to close the gfm, and she deleted and blocked me. I must have hit a nerve !!
Thank you for doing this and taking one for the team. Now future tattlers (the ones that will come here after they see how she frivolously spent their money) will be able to understand what a true piece of tit she is.

Reactions: 10
So what's the point if reporting the gofundme? Do they even investigate these scammers? I got nothing back except a generic email stating I had reported it.
---

Thank you for doing this and taking one for the team. Now future tattlers (the ones that will come here after they see how she frivolously spent their money) will be able to understand what a true piece of tit she is.
You need proof with gfm. You can report the person but without proof that they have lied or misused the money its just basically put on file. I think I'm more pissed off for the people that genuinely donated to her, believing that she is really sick. I'm new to the table regarding Influencers and it just hurts my heart that there are so many of these unscrupulous people doing this tit time and time again. She might have this op but who really knows. There needs to be more accountability in the Influencer world.

Reactions: 4
Can someone start a new thread please. My psychic senses feel this one is gonna get busy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Part of me wants to send her a message right now saying
“Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, it’s a big day for you! Your surgeon was sued for malpractice by 20 of her patients in a class action lawsuit. Great research you did there. Sleep tight!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Part of me wants to send her a message right now saying
“Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, it’s a big day for you! Your surgeon was sued for malpractice by 20 of her patients in a class action lawsuit. Great research you did there. Sleep tight!”
I actually thought she had deliberately chosen her so she can sue her in the future for $$$.Girls gotta plan for the future.

Reactions: 13
Tarah, don't you remember?! All of your friends told you not to get them. You only got them because your rich sugar daddy paid for them & you loved spending all his money. Isn't that right, sugar tits?!
Also, I am in same generation. And willing to bet I actually know more people than our lovely psychic cause I’m not a tit bloke. And can count on one hand the number of people with a boob job so stating it was common for generation…. Calm down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.