LeggLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears they are still in California as they can't get home due to the groundings from the Legglive facebookgroup. The ended up going to Disneyland, but not sure what they are doing with the rest of there time. Plus they are now thanking all there 24,000 subs on YouTube for joining them on instagram, along with the 3,000 that joined this year. They are amazed at there community growing.
So am I 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For all Adam insists that they don’t care about how many followers they have, he sure does get loud whenever they hit a new milestone. Quality over quantity unless you can brag about it, I guess.

Plus they are now thanking all there 24,000 subs on YouTube for joining them on instagram, along with the 3,000 that joined this year. They are amazed at there community growing.
😂 Not sure about IG followers, but if you look at their YouTube Subscriber growth over the last 2.5 years it has been stagnant! There is no growing community at all.
I have been watching this latest cruise series, and once again Adam claims he is running into fans. He also says a lot of people use there videos to plan vacations, figure out stuff, etc. . . . this guy is delusional!! He truly thinks he is some popular vlogger on the level of the Trackers or Adam the Woo. Subs & Views say otherwise. Even their last Disney cruise vlog series was flat in terms of views.
Also considering Sherri works for Princess Cruises, how critical are they really going to be? :unsure:

There’s something really off-putting about the way Adam described getting approached and offered “d.rugs and girls” in Cabo. For someone who talks so often about his work in the anti-trafficking arena, his tone was really weird when describing this experience. Almost like he was a little proud of being offered things while out by himself, like it proves something about his attractiveness or his masculinity. He didn’t say anything in reference to his job apart from laughing while saying “those guys had no idea what my job is,” but that’s it. Wouldn’t you think he would have a more serious tone at least? Or not include so many details (like the way he specified that he was offered “young” girls)? Or sound the slightest bit sad or troubled about the experience, instead of just going on about how it’s not a great port? To be clear, it’s not that I think he was doing anything nefarious himself — just that I think it’s weird that he was so casual about it. I understand he must be desensitized to a degree, but maybe check yourself before you talk about it in a vlog then?

There’s something really off-putting about the way Adam described getting approached and offered “d.rugs and girls” in Cabo. For someone who talks so often about his work in the anti-trafficking arena, his tone was really weird when describing this experience. Almost like he was a little proud of being offered things while out by himself, like it proves something about his attractiveness or his masculinity. He didn’t say anything in reference to his job apart from laughing while saying “those guys had no idea what my job is,” but that’s it. Wouldn’t you think he would have a more serious tone at least? Or not include so many details (like the way he specified that he was offered “young” girls)? Or sound the slightest bit sad or troubled about the experience, instead of just going on about how it’s not a great port? To be clear, it’s not that I think he was doing anything nefarious himself — just that I think it’s weird that he was so casual about it. I understand he must be desensitized to a degree, but maybe check yourself before you talk about it in a vlog then?
Sadly, since that dumb movie came out, he probably sees himself as some sort of super hero or action movie star. Anyone can say those things, but how does anyone know if he really does anything that actually saves anyone? Hell, I can say that I can fly like Superman on the internet.

Reactions: 2
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought his comments were off-putting.

Adam only going on a high end cruise only because of the discount, lots of food and drinks. Dragged Sherri into going after she didn't want to go. He even had an istagram live and was taking about the work he does and other serious topic and some of his viewers were even commenting on how they want to speak to his groups. Someone also asked about peoples ages and it appears some of his so called fans are in the 40's, 50's and 60's with some in there 30's. Drags old people in there. In this past weekends podcast they talked about Sherri 's health and she mentioned that she is taking things and moving things out of her life, she should just see Adam from a different angle.

The high-end cruise is in May, right? That's shoulder season for Alaska cruises. I'm sure that also factored into when they're going (the cruise is probably cheaper then).

The high-end cruise is in May, right? That's shoulder season for Alaska cruises. I'm sure that also factored into when they're going (the cruise is probably cheaper then).
I got the impression that Princess was sponsoring them and paying for it. When they were talking about it, Adam said, "We were GIVEN a verandah suite." If so, that is a pretty nice deal. Those are expensive cruises. Although, if not a free cruise, her discount is still substantial.

If Princess is sponsoring them they are legally required to disclose that. Anything they do as influencers that they don't pay for has to be disclosed on every platform they talk about it on. We just had a training about influencer marketing at work that we had to sit through and although boring, I Learned a lot and also learned how untrustworthy & quite frankly, dumb influencers are. Anyone can turn an influencer into the FTC for non disclosure and it can be done anonymously. And the company behind the sponsorship as well as the influencer are subject to huge fines & other penalties if it is found to be true that any sort of deal was provided and not disclosed. And this is any sponsorship. So if a company, even if she works there, provides a discount for any reason, and they review the product they are required by law to disclose they didn't pay full price bc that changes the legitimacy of the review. Influencers are so dense they don't get that this is a crime. And I guarantee you, these two don't get it.

Sadly, seems to be fast and loose with enforcement. I watch guitar related stuff and some of those folks will bury something at the bottom of the video notes but nothing in the video itself.

I got the impression that Princess was sponsoring them and paying for it. When they were talking about it, Adam said, "We were GIVEN a verandah suite." If so, that is a pretty nice deal. Those are expensive cruises. Although, if not a free cruise, her discount is still substantial.
I don't know how Seabourn works, but is it possible that the "we were GIVEN a verandah suite" a reference to them either a)getting a free upgrade or b)them booking a guaranteed cabin and the verandah is what they were assigned?

I did a quick google search, and it sounds like at least some of Seabourn's ships don't have inside cabins.

ETA: also took a quick look at Seabourn's website. It looks like May is, in fact, one of the cheapest times to cruise to Alaska. So I guess I answered my own question there.

I don't know how Seabourn works, but is it possible that the "we were GIVEN a verandah suite" a reference to them either a)getting a free upgrade or b)them booking a guaranteed cabin and the verandah is what they were assigned?

I did a quick google search, and it sounds like at least some of Seabourn's ships don't have inside cabins.

ETA: also took a quick look at Seabourn's website. It looks like May is, in fact, one of the cheapest times to cruise to Alaska. So I guess I answered my own question there.
Good point. I didn't mean snark when I capitalized it, just to emphasize what was said. That definitely could be paying for the cruise, at least a portion of it. She gets a really nice discount as am employee. I know the discount doesn't count as being sponsored. It will be interesting to see what they reveal. Originally, Adam was going to go alone. I don't know if he could use her discount without her being there?

Good point. I didn't mean snark when I capitalized it, just to emphasize what was said. That definitely could be paying for the cruise, at least a portion of it. She gets a really nice discount as am employee. I know the discount doesn't count as being sponsored. It will be interesting to see what they reveal. Originally, Adam was going to go alone. I don't know if he could use her discount without her being there?
I got the impression they'd get the discount regardless. Maybe the discount applies to Sherri individually as well as Sheri's family? I could be wrong. I feel like they're not always forthcoming with information.

I got the impression they'd get the discount regardless. Maybe the discount applies to Sherri individually as well as Sheri's family? I could be wrong. I feel like they're not always forthcoming with information.

I get the impression they are never forthcoming with information like that. But they are also the most boring travelers. I actually kind of forgot they existed. They do nothing. I hadn't watched them in forever and found a video of theirs. They are so dull. what a boring life.

I get the impression they are never forthcoming with information like that. But they are also the most boring travelers. I actually kind of forgot they existed. They do nothing. I hadn't watched them in forever and found a video of theirs. They are so dull. what a boring life.
They really do have a knack for making their travel destinations look sooooo boring.