leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't quite believe how brazen he is, he wants a dog travel guard for his motor, come on??!!! He wants to catch people and drive around with them penned in his vehicle, duck knows what he wants to do with them after that 😏 we're all going to be saying I told you so.

Reactions: 5
I can't quite believe how brazen he is, he wants a dog travel guard for his motor, come on??!!! He wants to catch people and drive around with them penned in his vehicle, duck knows what he wants to do with them after that 😏 we're all going to be saying I told you so.
The worst of it is he's been going live with some pedalo hunters that think he's really great! Concerning!

Reactions: 3
Watch those ☝at own risk. Spoiler the trousers look like they're about to come right aff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Live again talking about how he's not gay but talks about it a lot and bumming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's live telling everyone how much the littlest chicken fancies him all because he touched lees arm and asked him if he fancied some bum

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that a full Victoria sponge cake on that plate? He talks an awful lot about gay men for and frequents an awful lot of gay bars for a man who is straight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The guy gives me the fear. Going to read he's done something horrid and vile in papers. He can be funny but as much as I think he's gay which who cares right? i still think he poses a danger to women. I feel he hates women. Hope I'm wrong but that's the feeling I get. 😕

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.